Luis Esteban the CEO of iProspect Spain is in Sub-Saharan Africa to share his insights with the public as well as his fellow teammates at Dentsu Aegis Media.
We chat to him about how he views the South African E-economy as well as the similarities and differences within the Spanish and South African Markets.
He also reveals insights on how we can boost our local digital market space.
Why Luis is in SA:
Luis Esteban, CEO for iProspect Spain, sharing his global expertise and best practice on the digital economy to foster growth and learnings in South Africa. As Dentsu Aegis Network’s mandate is to work within the ecosystem of the operating model; to share, impart and empower each other with knowledge sharing, Luis is here to impart his global skills on how to drive business performance within SA. Luis heads up iProspect Spain, which falls EMEA region.
Bio: Luis Esteban, CEO for iProspect Spain
With over 20 years’ experience in the digital industry, Luis has gone through the various areas of the digital world: From Publisher to Agency, including mobile and start-ups. For 2 consecutive years he was named among the TOP 100 most influential people in Spain by GQ magazine. Luis has been Jury and Jury President of SOL Advertising Festival.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019