What could we learn about business and entrepreneurship from a mechanical engineer turned craft gin maker? Well you would be surprised. Not only have Chandre Christians and her business partner, Nicolette Morkel, changed professions, but they have so much insight and business lessons to share. Welcome to Die Besigheids Kombuis (an Afrikaans series dedicated to Afrikaans speaking entrepreneurs.
2020 was a year extremely unkind to anyone who had invested in the liquor industry but even during these trying times, White Water Distillery, together with the copper pot distilled signature gin, was still able to satisfy some avid gin connoisseurs.
Die Besigheids Kombuis is hosted by Naomi Basson, an entrepreneur with a long and successful career in business. Today she is joined by Chandre Christians, one of the co-owners of White Water Distillery. Not only did they start the business just before lock-down, in the way of purchasing the existing distillery, they have already racked up industry awards for their craft Gin.
Soon they will be expanding into the craft Brandy and Whisky market, and we can expect great things from this female duo of White Water Distillery in the future. If you are interested to connect directly and to order some award winning local Gin you can call Chandre 0733779884 or Nicolette 0727892522 or their landline 021 911 4282
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021