FNB has entered into a partnership with Universal Music Group, offering new and existing Gold Cheque Account customers access to “exclusive music experiences”.
Among the “experiences” on offer includes music downloads, concert tickets, and “once-in-a-lifetime” events with local music icons.
“This is the first time that a bank will be giving customers access to music experiences of this nature to add value and engage customers,” said Ilse Smuts, head of marketing for Value Banking Solutions at FNB.
“We essentially started the move into lifestyle offerings in 2011 when we launched the smart device offer and more recently in the music space when we launched iTunes vouchers on our banking app in 2013,” Smuts said.
New and existing Gold Cheque Account clients will be able to choose between the following benefits:
- 100 free music downloads (20 per month for five consecutive months)
- Concert tickets to international and local acts performing in SA
- Special “money can’t buy” experiences such as a lunch, a shopping spree, or an exclusive house party with local music icons
- Artist merchandise
The first concert to kick-off the partnership was a rooftop showcase featuring Mafikizolo, DJ Clock, and Beatenberg in December 2014.
It was held exclusively for 100 FNB customers and their partners on the rooftop of the new FNB Portside Building in Cape Town.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019