FNB has entered into a partnership with Universal Music Group, offering new and existing Gold Cheque Account customers access to “exclusive music experiences”.
Among the “experiences” on offer includes music downloads, concert tickets, and “once-in-a-lifetime” events with local music icons.
“This is the first time that a bank will be giving customers access to music experiences of this nature to add value and engage customers,” said Ilse Smuts, head of marketing for Value Banking Solutions at FNB.
“We essentially started the move into lifestyle offerings in 2011 when we launched the smart device offer and more recently in the music space when we launched iTunes vouchers on our banking app in 2013,” Smuts said.
New and existing Gold Cheque Account clients will be able to choose between the following benefits:
- 100 free music downloads (20 per month for five consecutive months)
- Concert tickets to international and local acts performing in SA
- Special “money can’t buy” experiences such as a lunch, a shopping spree, or an exclusive house party with local music icons
- Artist merchandise
The first concert to kick-off the partnership was a rooftop showcase featuring Mafikizolo, DJ Clock, and Beatenberg in December 2014.
It was held exclusively for 100 FNB customers and their partners on the rooftop of the new FNB Portside Building in Cape Town.
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020