FNB has entered into a partnership with Universal Music Group, offering new and existing Gold Cheque Account customers access to “exclusive music experiences”.
Among the “experiences” on offer includes music downloads, concert tickets, and “once-in-a-lifetime” events with local music icons.
“This is the first time that a bank will be giving customers access to music experiences of this nature to add value and engage customers,” said Ilse Smuts, head of marketing for Value Banking Solutions at FNB.
“We essentially started the move into lifestyle offerings in 2011 when we launched the smart device offer and more recently in the music space when we launched iTunes vouchers on our banking app in 2013,” Smuts said.
New and existing Gold Cheque Account clients will be able to choose between the following benefits:
- 100 free music downloads (20 per month for five consecutive months)
- Concert tickets to international and local acts performing in SA
- Special “money can’t buy” experiences such as a lunch, a shopping spree, or an exclusive house party with local music icons
- Artist merchandise
The first concert to kick-off the partnership was a rooftop showcase featuring Mafikizolo, DJ Clock, and Beatenberg in December 2014.
It was held exclusively for 100 FNB customers and their partners on the rooftop of the new FNB Portside Building in Cape Town.
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020
- How to hone your selling skills! |#ShelleyWalters |#Sales |#Podcst |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- What habits have we picked up whilst working remotely? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#coaching | Barry Davis |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- Ad-fatigue and banner-blindness! |#Letstalkdigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Digital | Casey Saran | Danny Greeff |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 17, 2020
- What is Kinesiology and how can your body benefit? |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Callie Knickelbein |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 17, 2020