In-store advertising innovators Smart Media has been appointed as the advertising sales partner for both the Dis-Chem Pharmacy Benefits and the Parent & Child Benefits magazines.
The publications are quarterly (Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter) with the next issues out in September. Benefits is a health, beauty, and well-being consumer niche title while Parent & Child Benefits is focused on enhancing the Dis-Chem shopping experience for moms and moms-to-be.
“We are excited by the advertising and branding opportunities these new platforms provide existing and new customers. The magazines talk directly to the health-conscious values of Dis-Chem shoppers who have shown a high degree of loyalty to the brand,” says Cecil Ungerer, Head of Sales at Smart Media.
Most Benefits readers are female (72%) between 25 and 54 years-old. The brand strengths of the publication include providing lifestyle ideas, tips, and advice as well as featuring a seasonal mix of content making it relevant to the immediate needs of its readers.
Launch in 2012, the Parent & Child Benefits magazine is the perfect size for moms to pack in their bags. It provides highly topical articles that explore interesting angles and practical information from planning a baby to advice on parenting right up to the first day of school.
“Because Parent & Child Benefits only feature advertising for brands and products that are in the Dis-Chem Pharmacies, it provides an invaluable tool for building consumer confidence in product availability. This makes it the perfect marketing platform for all products related to moms and their young children,” says Ungerer.
Both publications are available to view on www.dischem.co.za through either a desktop or mobile device further enhancing the customer brand experience.
Watch the Dischem Benefits Parent & Child Features Magazine video here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/x0Hf3SCiqho“
About Smart Media
Visual merchandising experts Smart Media provide South African retailers with integrated in-store advertising solutions that utilise several touch points throughout the shopper journey, designed to keep brands top of mind.
Smart Media was founded in 2005 as a dynamic forward moving media company offering a variety of media platforms. Our focus is to provide integrated in-store advertising solutions for the awareness and communication needs of brands and retailers with their shoppers.
We specialise in creating critical touch points and magical moments in-store to influence shoppers’ purchase decisions, increase shopper spending, brand awareness and loyalty. We also distribute boutique retail shopping products engineered to enhance the shopper experience.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019