In its ongoing pursuit to provide South African brands with innovative ways to reach customers through in-store media, Smart Media has introduced its Basket Liners offering. Positioned at the bottom of shopping baskets at retail outlets, these liners provide another way to drive engagement with consumers.
“As in-store advertising innovators, we want to inspire confidence with retailers and entrench loyalty from advertisers through the media space. These Basket Liners provide us with yet another way to create magical moments that help drive sales,” says Mark Uria, CEO at Smart Media.
The Smart Media commitment to the customer service experience involves finding new and dynamic ways to reach people. To this end, the Basket Liners provide unobtrusive, yet visible means to keep a brand message with shoppers throughout their journey from arriving at the store through to the point of sale.
“This is another way Smart Media works with its brand customers and continue growing its long-term relationships with them across targeted media platforms. Whether it is through a digital window screen or light boxes, barrier sleeves or holographic displays, Smart Media ensures it aligns to the strategic objectives of clients and deliver a 360-degree in-store experience to shoppers that want a different experience.”
The Basket Liners are designed to deliver a varied advertising approach for brands that are looking to be seen by as many shoppers as possible.
“As far as the eye can see, the in-store experience is fundamentally changing. New touch points are emerging and brands (and their customers) are seeing for themselves a dynamic new environment. And this is one Smart Media is proud to be a valued partner to.”
For more information, go to: http://www.smartmedia.co.za/in-store-advertising/#moving-media
About Smart Media
We’ve used a variety of media platforms to increase the brand awareness of our clients and are endorsed by the retailers we partner with. True to our entrepreneurial approach, we are always on the lookout for exciting and innovative opportunities to grow and develop the businesses of our clients. As such we have become in store advertising experts in the Pharmacy environment working closely with Dis-Chem to provide an effective offering to advertisers. Since we care for our communities as well as our clients, we build black economic empowerment by outsourcing installation and maintenance to BEE companies, individuals from local townships and rural communities.
Our wealth of in store advertising experience, diversity of brands and effective campaign outcomes mean that you partner with a passionate, dedicated team who work with you to ensure a strategically sound approach to achieve value.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019