In its ongoing pursuit to provide South African brands with innovative ways to reach customers through in-store media, Smart Media has introduced its Basket Liners offering. Positioned at the bottom of shopping baskets at retail outlets, these liners provide another way to drive engagement with consumers.
“As in-store advertising innovators, we want to inspire confidence with retailers and entrench loyalty from advertisers through the media space. These Basket Liners provide us with yet another way to create magical moments that help drive sales,” says Mark Uria, CEO at Smart Media.
The Smart Media commitment to the customer service experience involves finding new and dynamic ways to reach people. To this end, the Basket Liners provide unobtrusive, yet visible means to keep a brand message with shoppers throughout their journey from arriving at the store through to the point of sale.
“This is another way Smart Media works with its brand customers and continue growing its long-term relationships with them across targeted media platforms. Whether it is through a digital window screen or light boxes, barrier sleeves or holographic displays, Smart Media ensures it aligns to the strategic objectives of clients and deliver a 360-degree in-store experience to shoppers that want a different experience.”
The Basket Liners are designed to deliver a varied advertising approach for brands that are looking to be seen by as many shoppers as possible.
“As far as the eye can see, the in-store experience is fundamentally changing. New touch points are emerging and brands (and their customers) are seeing for themselves a dynamic new environment. And this is one Smart Media is proud to be a valued partner to.”
For more information, go to: http://www.smartmedia.co.za/in-store-advertising/#moving-media
About Smart Media
We’ve used a variety of media platforms to increase the brand awareness of our clients and are endorsed by the retailers we partner with. True to our entrepreneurial approach, we are always on the lookout for exciting and innovative opportunities to grow and develop the businesses of our clients. As such we have become in store advertising experts in the Pharmacy environment working closely with Dis-Chem to provide an effective offering to advertisers. Since we care for our communities as well as our clients, we build black economic empowerment by outsourcing installation and maintenance to BEE companies, individuals from local townships and rural communities.
Our wealth of in store advertising experience, diversity of brands and effective campaign outcomes mean that you partner with a passionate, dedicated team who work with you to ensure a strategically sound approach to achieve value.
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020