In its ongoing pursuit to provide South African brands with innovative ways to reach customers through in-store media, Smart Media has introduced its Basket Liners offering. Positioned at the bottom of shopping baskets at retail outlets, these liners provide another way to drive engagement with consumers.
“As in-store advertising innovators, we want to inspire confidence with retailers and entrench loyalty from advertisers through the media space. These Basket Liners provide us with yet another way to create magical moments that help drive sales,” says Mark Uria, CEO at Smart Media.
The Smart Media commitment to the customer service experience involves finding new and dynamic ways to reach people. To this end, the Basket Liners provide unobtrusive, yet visible means to keep a brand message with shoppers throughout their journey from arriving at the store through to the point of sale.
“This is another way Smart Media works with its brand customers and continue growing its long-term relationships with them across targeted media platforms. Whether it is through a digital window screen or light boxes, barrier sleeves or holographic displays, Smart Media ensures it aligns to the strategic objectives of clients and deliver a 360-degree in-store experience to shoppers that want a different experience.”
The Basket Liners are designed to deliver a varied advertising approach for brands that are looking to be seen by as many shoppers as possible.
“As far as the eye can see, the in-store experience is fundamentally changing. New touch points are emerging and brands (and their customers) are seeing for themselves a dynamic new environment. And this is one Smart Media is proud to be a valued partner to.”
For more information, go to: http://www.smartmedia.co.za/in-store-advertising/#moving-media
About Smart Media
We’ve used a variety of media platforms to increase the brand awareness of our clients and are endorsed by the retailers we partner with. True to our entrepreneurial approach, we are always on the lookout for exciting and innovative opportunities to grow and develop the businesses of our clients. As such we have become in store advertising experts in the Pharmacy environment working closely with Dis-Chem to provide an effective offering to advertisers. Since we care for our communities as well as our clients, we build black economic empowerment by outsourcing installation and maintenance to BEE companies, individuals from local townships and rural communities.
Our wealth of in store advertising experience, diversity of brands and effective campaign outcomes mean that you partner with a passionate, dedicated team who work with you to ensure a strategically sound approach to achieve value.
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022