Since entering the market SMEasy – the award-winning, easy-to-use business management and accounting software specifically designed for entrepreneurs with little accounting know-how – has attracted both national and international attention, securing endorsements and funding from several established and prestigious backers.
The most recent support for SMEasy comes from Grotech, a section 12 J Venture Capital Company with a wealth of business experience and substantial networks. Grotech is the disruptive technology fund of choice and aims to “invest minority stakes in established high-growth technology-driven startups” says Clive Butkow, Chief Executive Officer of Grotech. “Grovest’s investment in SMEasy in 2015 proved to be an ideal fit and delivered impressive results” continues Butkow. “With the addition of Grotech’s investment we expect to see great things from this highly scalable software – ideally suited to the SME market.”
This investment comes shortly after SMEasy signed a strategic partnership with Africa’s leading telecomms giant MTN Business who recently launched SMEasy in Kenya branded as MTN EasyAccouting. The innovative cloud-based product boasts vital small business management features including contacts management, quoting, invoicing, payroll, money management and reporting. It is easy-to use, requires no accounting know-how and is very affordable, ideally suited to start-ups and small businesses across Africa.
- Perhaps its time to join the Circus | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | ZipZap Circus | #Podcast - October 4, 2022
- The power of that SUBSCRIBE button | #Business | #Marketing | #e-commerce | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Lunchtime Marketing | #Podcast - September 29, 2022
- Porn, parents, children and social workers burning out | #Insights | #Society | Ingrid von Stein | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Desperation and hopelessness is surrounding us in business | #Insights | #Business | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Leoni Coetzee | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022