Since entering the market SMEasy – the award-winning, easy-to-use business management and accounting software specifically designed for entrepreneurs with little accounting know-how – has attracted both national and international attention, securing endorsements and funding from several established and prestigious backers.
The most recent support for SMEasy comes from Grotech, a section 12 J Venture Capital Company with a wealth of business experience and substantial networks. Grotech is the disruptive technology fund of choice and aims to “invest minority stakes in established high-growth technology-driven startups” says Clive Butkow, Chief Executive Officer of Grotech. “Grovest’s investment in SMEasy in 2015 proved to be an ideal fit and delivered impressive results” continues Butkow. “With the addition of Grotech’s investment we expect to see great things from this highly scalable software – ideally suited to the SME market.”
This investment comes shortly after SMEasy signed a strategic partnership with Africa’s leading telecomms giant MTN Business who recently launched SMEasy in Kenya branded as MTN EasyAccouting. The innovative cloud-based product boasts vital small business management features including contacts management, quoting, invoicing, payroll, money management and reporting. It is easy-to use, requires no accounting know-how and is very affordable, ideally suited to start-ups and small businesses across Africa.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020