Skin Pigmentation from a Medical Perspective | #eBizHealth | Karen Bester
As a company Lamelle Research Laboratories is all about creating confidence in women and allowing them to shine by enhancing their natural beauty – through its skin care and pharmaceutical products. Being Women’s Month – what better time to discuss what makes women shine and Lamelle product specialist, Karen Bester shares insights on pigmentation – a very difficult condition to treat – and how that can truly dull a woman’s sparkle and even knock her confidence.
For further information on Lamelle and its skincare products – go to www.lamelle.co.za.
- DIABETES TREATMENT GOALS STILL SUBOPTIMAL | eBizHealth - November 14, 2017
- Aiding mobile device investigations - November 7, 2017
- Hetzner breach exposes the need for cyber insurance | #eBizWires | Simon Campbell-Young - November 6, 2017
- Explaining the Brenva Cut-Sheet Press - November 3, 2017
- Credence Security wins distribution rights to EgoSecure - November 2, 2017
- - November 1, 2017
- Finding ways to fight ransomware | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- EOH brings AWS to the South African market | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- So much more than a pretty face | #eBizInsights - October 31, 2017
- How safe is online shopping? | #ebizradio | #Digital | #Rob Brown - October 30, 2017