As a company Lamelle Research Laboratories is all about creating confidence in women and allowing them to shine by enhancing their natural beauty – through its skin care and pharmaceutical products. Being Women’s Month – what better time to discuss what makes women shine and Lamelle product specialist, Karen Bester shares insights on pigmentation – a very difficult condition to treat – and how that can truly dull a woman’s sparkle and even knock her confidence.
For further information on Lamelle and its skincare products – go to www.lamelle.co.za.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020