Not many people know the truth about conventional sunscreen: it’s only 53% effective.This fact was established in a study that measured sunscreen protection and found that even SPF 50 only stops about half of the potential sun damage that causes photo-ageing.
After decades of being told to wear sunscreen every day, this new information is disconcerting at best. What’s more, even antioxidants aren’t quite as effective as once assumed; blocking only a percentage of the damage caused by the sun.
To understand why you are not adequately covered with ordinary sunscreen, it’s important to appreciate the onslaughts your skin contends with every day.
Even though UV radiation causes most of the damage to skin with sun exposure, research has shown that the full spectrum of sunlight, all its light frequencies, causes damage to the skin.
It is essential that in our very sun exposed lifestyle, we all consider photo protection products that are able to protect us from the damage caused by not only, UVA and UVB frequencies, but also UVC, Visible light and the Infrared spectrum that reaches when we are exposed to the sun. (This includes time spent in the office with a window and in your car on the way to the office and to drop your children, not only sun tanning sun exposure).
- The MediaShop: Most awarded at this year’s Assegais | #eBizWires - December 1, 2020
- Mental mistakes affects our thinking and actions | Cognitive Biases |#kevinbritz |#wellness | #Christopher Kemp | #podcast | #ebizradio - December 1, 2020
- I say Sponsorship and you say? | #eBizInsights | Virginia Hollis | Podcast - November 30, 2020
- Perseverance is the ultimate start-up capital |#Mikestopforth |#OneEyedMan |#Podcast | Robert Mtshali |#MobiwashSA - November 30, 2020
- Putting People before Profit |#LTL |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |Terence Tichart |#cocacola |#penbev |#podcast - November 30, 2020
- Online sales surge during Covid| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast - November 27, 2020
- Political Correctness |#LTS |#KevinBritz |Lunchtime Stories |#LaurenBritz |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 27, 2020
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020