Today we chat to RedFish, a unique website designed to connect tradesman (plumbers, electricians, carpenters, brick layers, plasterers, builders and mechanics to name a few) with consumers in such a way that the consumer satisfaction remains as high as possible:
RedFish allows both consumers to advertise jobs they need done, whilst allowing the tradesman o also advertise themselves and their services, but the key part is that RedFish only allows the very best and brightest tradesmen to use their website, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction.
In a country and continent where skills training is very low and the demand for tradesmen is so very high, the need to develop a quality image of the industry is paramount, so as too attract more youth to fulfilling these vital roles in not only South Africa’s economy, but that of Africa as well.
There is another incentive for youth as well, in that tradesmen actually get paid very well as they are in such demand with such limited supply.
For more information on the state of tradeskill-industry, then listen to the podcast below!
Visit their site: http://www.redfish.co.za/
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020