As part of the Flux Trends weekly observations Dion had a look at Business therapy – a relatively new concept that is meeting with some skepticism in the marketplace.
Companies are now offering therapy at work – not personal therapy but more a therapeutic approach to attitude, mind sets and team playing in the workplace to help workers cope with the intense modern day job requirements especially where companies are retrenching people and expecting employees to be able to handle more than one job at a time. Dion took a closer look at this trend and why companies should look at incorporating therapy into the work place.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
It’s really only ever worth getting angry over things that would make Gandalf angry – Father John Misty
— dion chang (@dionchang) October 30, 2012
— Flux Trends (@fluxtrends) October 26, 2012
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020