As part of the Flux Trends weekly observations Dion had a look at Business therapy – a relatively new concept that is meeting with some skepticism in the marketplace.
Companies are now offering therapy at work – not personal therapy but more a therapeutic approach to attitude, mind sets and team playing in the workplace to help workers cope with the intense modern day job requirements especially where companies are retrenching people and expecting employees to be able to handle more than one job at a time. Dion took a closer look at this trend and why companies should look at incorporating therapy into the work place.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
It’s really only ever worth getting angry over things that would make Gandalf angry – Father John Misty
— dion chang (@dionchang) October 30, 2012
— Flux Trends (@fluxtrends) October 26, 2012
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020