We are all feeling anxious, are unsure about what is going to happen, dealing with financial and health issues. How are you coping and dealing with it?
Today Kevin Britz chats to Clinical Psychologist Chris Kemp who will be answering all the questions we have about mental health and focusing on what secondary trauma is and what we may be experiencing during this extended lockdown and time of uncertainty.
Every Tuesday at 12h00 we will be featuring Mental Health Topics on The Lunchtime Show
Behind the scenes – For more information check – Executive/Personal Coaching Kevin Britz: Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Businessbydesi… Linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/https://www.li… Twitter: @businessbydesignsa Instagram:businessbydesignsa
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020