SearchInform solutions officially on SA’s IT security radar | eBizInsight
On 16 May SearchInform kicked off its Road Show 2018 under the theme Money Loss Prevention: futuristic security in Centurion, Gauteng, and attracted local information security experts as well as top managers and executives.
The company entered the South African market in March 2018 and has immediately engaged businesses to showcase its solutions and why these offer a never-seen-before quality. SearchInform represents a fresh perspective on cyber security, replacing a standard Data Leak Prevention (DLP) with innovative Money Loss Prevention (MLP).
At the road show, SearchInform experts explained the difference between the old and the new approach and indicated the essentials which make MLP the optimal solution. Attendees were alerted to the multiple array of threats a company should be aware of and heard about real-life cases involving incidents due to human behaviour, from both an employer and employee perspective. These incidents are a powerful reminder to security-conscious decision-makers never to take the human factor for granted.
SearchInform DLP + Forensic Suite product was introduced as a number of independent modules which could be integrated for comprehensive control. The components are responsible for monitoring various communication channels and data storages and alert company managers and information security officers to any violations of security policies.
SearchInform has already conducted a highly successful road show across seven countries within the Latin America region this year. Information security research is carried out during the conferences, the results of which all the attendees will learn in Autumn 2018.
Commenting on the South African road show to date, Jorina Van Rensburg, MD of SearchInform South Africa, said it has been very successful. “Our goal was to get the message about the holistic MLP technology across. I would like to believe we managed to do that as we received multiple inquiries about how to apply SearchInform products in various business settings.
“The benefits of this futuristic technology are substantial, ranging from reducing money loss due to fraud and corruption, to optimising your human resources and work efficiency. In terms of comprehensive economic security, SearchInform is definitely a trend-setter in South Africa. I’m glad to be able to say that we’re winning more and more hearts and minds of the local business community,” van Rensburg added.
SearchInform is the leading information security company with offices in the CIS, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. For over a decade the company has been a technological trailblazer focusing on contemporary cybersecurity threats, protecting business and government institutions against data theft and harmful human behavior.
More than 2,000 companies across all major economic domains, from banking and retail to machinery and fighter jet manufacturers, look to SearchInform for efficient holistic information security to defend against ever-improving threats and avoid damaging security breaches and other ominous consequences.
Established in 1995, CONDYN is an independent company specializing exclusively in the distribution and provision of information security solutions, focusing on meeting each client’s unique requirements.
CONDYN has been serving the Africa continent with Information security solution including design, planning, integration, support and services for the past 22 years. Our clients represent all spheres of business and we pride ourselves on always finding cost effective solutions, ensuring that the latest technology is proven and tested prior to us taking it to the market.
The company’s service methodology, continually revised and improved upon, has been proven time and again, and is based on its many years of experience coupled with a well-developed service ethic.
Please contact CONDYN at +27(12) 683 8816 /[email protected] or visit our website www.condyn.net
- Smart Media provides Dis-Chem with unique in-store customer media experiences | #eBizWires | Mark Uria - June 22, 2018
- SA DESIGNERS UNITE IN UNPRECEDENTED DESIGNATHON | #eBizWires | Lesley Waterkeyn - June 21, 2018
- Compliance and POPIA | #eBizTechnology | Tash Finnigan - June 20, 2018
- Jewish Literary Festival has more than a way with words, it has a way with people - June 19, 2018
- CM TRADING- Simple and Successful | #eBizFinance | Daniel Kibel - June 18, 2018
- Bursary Applications Now Open | #eBizWires - June 14, 2018
- LoyaltyPlus’ refined AgriBonus helps SA’s agriculture flourish | #eBizWires - June 14, 2018
- Cloud file data requires back-ups| #eBizTechnology | Gerhard Conradie - June 14, 2018
- Using the cloud for tailored insurance solutions | #eBizInsights | Patrick Ashton - June 13, 2018
- Twitter Delinquent Disorder (TDD) | #eBizWires | Howard Feldman - June 12, 2018
- Smart Media provides Dis-Chem with unique in-store customer media experiences | #eBizWires | Mark Uria
- SA DESIGNERS UNITE IN UNPRECEDENTED DESIGNATHON | #eBizWires | Lesley Waterkeyn
- Compliance and POPIA | #eBizTechnology | Tash Finnigan
- Jewish Literary Festival has more than a way with words, it has a way with people
- CM TRADING- Simple and Successful | #eBizFinance | Daniel Kibel
- Bursary Applications Now Open | #eBizWires
Smart Media provides Dis-Chem with unique in-store customer media experiences | #eBizWires | Mark UriaBiz WiresFeaturedPodcast
- Biz WiresFeaturedPodcast
- FeaturedPodcastTechno Biz