SearchInform solutions officially on SA’s IT security radar | eBizInsight
On 16 May SearchInform kicked off its Road Show 2018 under the theme Money Loss Prevention: futuristic security in Centurion, Gauteng, and attracted local information security experts as well as top managers and executives.
The company entered the South African market in March 2018 and has immediately engaged businesses to showcase its solutions and why these offer a never-seen-before quality. SearchInform represents a fresh perspective on cyber security, replacing a standard Data Leak Prevention (DLP) with innovative Money Loss Prevention (MLP).
At the road show, SearchInform experts explained the difference between the old and the new approach and indicated the essentials which make MLP the optimal solution. Attendees were alerted to the multiple array of threats a company should be aware of and heard about real-life cases involving incidents due to human behaviour, from both an employer and employee perspective. These incidents are a powerful reminder to security-conscious decision-makers never to take the human factor for granted.
SearchInform DLP + Forensic Suite product was introduced as a number of independent modules which could be integrated for comprehensive control. The components are responsible for monitoring various communication channels and data storages and alert company managers and information security officers to any violations of security policies.
SearchInform has already conducted a highly successful road show across seven countries within the Latin America region this year. Information security research is carried out during the conferences, the results of which all the attendees will learn in Autumn 2018.
Commenting on the South African road show to date, Jorina Van Rensburg, MD of SearchInform South Africa, said it has been very successful. “Our goal was to get the message about the holistic MLP technology across. I would like to believe we managed to do that as we received multiple inquiries about how to apply SearchInform products in various business settings.
“The benefits of this futuristic technology are substantial, ranging from reducing money loss due to fraud and corruption, to optimising your human resources and work efficiency. In terms of comprehensive economic security, SearchInform is definitely a trend-setter in South Africa. I’m glad to be able to say that we’re winning more and more hearts and minds of the local business community,” van Rensburg added.
SearchInform is the leading information security company with offices in the CIS, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. For over a decade the company has been a technological trailblazer focusing on contemporary cybersecurity threats, protecting business and government institutions against data theft and harmful human behavior.
More than 2,000 companies across all major economic domains, from banking and retail to machinery and fighter jet manufacturers, look to SearchInform for efficient holistic information security to defend against ever-improving threats and avoid damaging security breaches and other ominous consequences.
Established in 1995, CONDYN is an independent company specializing exclusively in the distribution and provision of information security solutions, focusing on meeting each client’s unique requirements.
CONDYN has been serving the Africa continent with Information security solution including design, planning, integration, support and services for the past 22 years. Our clients represent all spheres of business and we pride ourselves on always finding cost effective solutions, ensuring that the latest technology is proven and tested prior to us taking it to the market.
The company’s service methodology, continually revised and improved upon, has been proven time and again, and is based on its many years of experience coupled with a well-developed service ethic.
Please contact CONDYN at +27(12) 683 8816 /[email protected] or visit our website www.condyn.net
- A chef wears many hats | #eBizInsights | Duncan Wales - October 19, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 9 | Profecia IT | Ebenezer Smith | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 19, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 8 | Mementoes Trading | Zodwa Mlangeni | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 19, 2018
- INTRODUCING NORICK INTERIORS | #eBizWires - October 19, 2018
- Giving your children the very best chance at building successful lives | #eBizInsight| Allon Raiz - October 19, 2018
- Off the grid | #eBizWires - October 18, 2018
- BPM is dead. Long live BPS | #eBizWires - October 18, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 7 | Isibusiso Holdings| Immaculate Thabisile Hlongwane | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 15, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 6 | AW Engineering | Andre Williams | eBizEntrepreneur - October 15, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 5 | Ohambo Oluhle Transport & Projects | Mandla Mlandeni | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 13, 2018
- A chef wears many hats | #eBizInsights | Duncan Wales
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 9 | Profecia IT | Ebenezer Smith | #eBizEntrepreneur
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 8 | Mementoes Trading | Zodwa Mlangeni | #eBizEntrepreneur
- INTRODUCING NORICK INTERIORS | #eBizWires
- Giving your children the very best chance at building successful lives | #eBizInsight| Allon Raiz
- Off the grid | #eBizWires