The developer of information security systems will be represented in South Africa, with partnerships being established further afield in Africa.
SearchInform, a Russian developer of information security systems – has entered the South African market.
The company has signed a partnership agreement with Condyn, a local provider of information and security solutions located in Centurion.
Condyn will present the SearchInform product in the region.
The new partnership will lift the profile of the SearchInform product portfolio including: SearchInform DLP system, SearchInform SIEM – the solution for security event management, and TimeInformer for working hours monitoring.
“Cooperation with foreign partners has proved the uniqueness of SearchInform DLP in the global market. The product features many more options along with the standard functions of DLP systems. We offer the concept of Money Loss Prevention for the international partners and clients which integrates comprehensive protection of your business against financial losses”, says Sergey Ozhegov, CEO of SearchInform.
“The issue of business protection is growing all over the world. We prefer to embrace all aspects of the problem and suggest focusing on prevention from confidential information leakage as well as on eliminating fraud, corruption and other unlawful acts,” he said.
Jorina van Rensburg, Managing Director at Condyn said, “We are extremely excited with the SearchInform partnership. The SearchInform solution is in a league of its own when it comes to fraud and risk management in organizations and I strongly recommend that C-Level should take risk management within the organisation more seriously”.
SearchInform has already established cooperation with the companies in Africa maintaining partnership with Sudan and Egypt.
SearchInform has been developing information protection systems since 2005. The company’s products – DLP and Forensic Suite, SIEM and time management system – guard the business at all levels: help to prevent confidential data leakage, expose fraudsters, conduct investigations, comply with regulatory requirements and monitor the corporate activity. Gartner, the world’s leading research and advisory company, has selected DLP SearchInform to join the “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention”.
More than 2000 organizations in 12 countries in the world have applied SearchInform products. The company has 10 representative offices in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Established in 1995, CONDYN is an independent company specializing exclusively in the distribution and provision of information security solutions, focusing on meeting each client’s unique requirements.
CONDYN has been serving the Africa continent with Information security solution including design, planning, integration, support and services for the past 22 years. Our clients represent all spheres of business and we pride ourselves on always finding cost effective solutions, ensuring that the latest technology is proven and tested prior to us taking it to the market.
The company’s service methodology, continually revised and improved upon, has been proven time and again, and is based on its many years of experience coupled with a well-developed service ethic.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020