Introduction The DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival, is a popular, not-to-be-missed 2-day Music Festival for Food Lovers & Food Festival for Music Lovers. Returning for its’ 6th time to Johannesburg, this internationally recognised festival took place on 22 & 23 September at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit. Every year, thousands of patrons religiously return to this festival. This year has proven the biggest year for the festival so far with over 40 000 festival- goers.
The Challenge Such a successful event can’t be a triumph with only the finest food & the greatest artists. Obviously, there are things to take into consideration when it comes to the basic needs of the patron paying entrance to enjoy a day out in the sun.
One of these priority basics must be the Point-of-Sale service they experience when choosing their favourite meal, or when purchasing the umpteenth beverage to fight the thirst. Being a famished, thirsty consumer doesn’t allow for trivial irritations like non- functional Point-of-Sale devices, especially if you have been standing in very long queues.
The Solution FNB and Q-KON joined hands to develop a very reliable satellite communication network that provided trusted communication for business Point-of-Sale solutions at the DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival.
A two-way data satellite terminal was installed at the venue, which integrated with every business point-of-sale device either with cable or over a secured wireless network. This satellite network provided for 99.95% uptime, which equals 100% happy consumers. As an FNB certified solution, the end-to-end satellite & wireless network was fully compliant with all current financial security requirements. In addition, Q-KON provided FNB with on-site support to ensure continued business operation for the duration of the event.
www.qkon.com | [email protected] |  665 0052
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020