Sylvia Walker chats to us about Saving and Investing in this episode. We have created a special segment in our podcast section called Money Talks. We encourage you to listen and then share with your friends and family.
Sylvia adresses the difference between Saving and Investing, just why are these terms so often confused? We also unpack the RSA Savings Landscape and examine how compound saving can snowball into a large amount of money overtime. We end the discussion looking at which of the different options suits different people.
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019
- The African Narrative – For Africans| #eBizInsight |Yaw Dwomoh - November 5, 2019
- Creating a learning organization| #eBizInsight | Ruth Wotela - November 1, 2019
- Transforming secures access for SMEs - November 1, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big |#eBizWires - November 1, 2019
- Mental health and men: A still Taboo topic | #eBizHealth | Yaw Dwomoh - October 30, 2019