In a proud participation with SAB (South African Breweries), EbizRadio is profiling the final candidates for the SAB Kickstart Boost Programme, below is the first of 21 Podcasts. Regards the eBizTeam.
In 2009, Tefo Motsage established LHP Detergents, a one stop cleaning solution business that meets the high detergent manufacturing standards at affordable prices.
Its products have passed through the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) testing, with many following the ‘green’ trend in sustainability.
Tefo currently employs four people but would like to employ up to 30 by 2023.
To help develop the business, he benchmarks himself against industry standards with the objective to gain 50% of the total market share in the Northern Cape. LHP Detergents currently services 32 multi-national clients, with POP Logistics being its biggest.
Short-term, Tefo would like to develop a wholesale store that would help him employ up to 30 people.
Long term, he would like to expand further, selling products to retail and thereby employing up to 100 people.
As a SAB KickStart Boost finalist, Tefo would like to gain market access, which would allow him to achieve his short term goal, perhaps even advance his long term goal.
- Inspiration: My father, he too is a passionate entrepreneur.
- What drives you and motivates you as an entrepreneur? I am driven by the need to succeed and I always have been goal orientated. Besides ‘inheriting’ the entrepreneurial ‘gene’, I have always aspired to change the lives of others – something I can do as an entrepreneur by creating job opportunities.
- Advice to fellow entrepreneurs: Stay focused! Focus on your goals and never give up – because if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
- Something from your entrepreneur journey: My journey has not been easy, there have been too many ups and downs to count and at times I felt like giving up. But looking back now, my journey has made me the person I am today, and I would not change it because I am now more determined than ever.
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021