Rustig is proud to announce that its hiking trails have been accredited Green Flag Trail status according to the Green Flag Trails accreditation system. Green Flag Trails is a system that recognises hiking trails in South Africa that meet international standards – with regards to trail outlay, facilities, service and safety, as well as accommodation. Hiking trails with a Green Flag Trail status offer hikers the best hiking experiences by giving them the detailed information they need to make sure that the hiking trail and venue they choose meets their expectations.
With the Green Flag Trail system, hikers are able to make their own informed decisions of which trails they would like to experience. One concern for hikers is the lack of detailed information on hiking trails, in other words, the fear of the unknown. People who decide to go hiking at Rustig can be assured of a fulfilling hiking experience as they will find the trail facilities well-managed, safe, user friendly and as ‘advertised’. Rustig is also managed in an environmentally responsible way, ensuring the conservation of natural resources.
Rustig boasts unbeatable hiking trails for the most novice walker to the most experienced hiker, where visiotors can enjoy the magnificent views from the Magaliesberg mountains. The venue also has night time hikes that are recommended all year around for the more daring.
In addition, with the affordable range of self-catering options available on the property, this an absolute must visit for a cost effective, pristine, fun weekend getaway for friends and family – all just under 45 minutes from Pretoria and Johannesburg.
Listed below are the benefits of hiking at a hiking trail that has a Green Flag Trail status:
- Assessment of special features and scenic views.
- Information on the services and facilities.
- A safe, well-managed and great hiking experience.
- A description of safety precautions.
- Description of the natural elements of the hiking trails.
- Names of insects in the hiking area.
- Names of the birds in the hiking area.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019