Financial literacy rates in Africa are poor, effecting the micro-economics of many a household as well as being a difficult to master impediment for entrepreneurs, some of whom have very poor education despite their personal drive for financial success.
We at eBizRadio.com have often brought up this point in numerous articles and podcasts.
Today we introduce the Riskflow CF4O app: this app is a easy to use addition to your mobile device that enables you to accurately forecast your cash flow whether in a personal or business capacity.
We chat to Juan Swartz, who explains the app as well as the general issue of Financial Literacy, Juan is the CEO Riskflow Intellectual Property Investments, a subsidiary of the RiskFlow group, take a listen!
The App: https://app.riskflow.net/
The Riskflow Group had its inception in 1988 when Riskflow Technologies was founded.
In essence the Riskflow Group was created around the software applications which we own and develop.
The general theme of these products is based on the premise of Cash Flow management, whether it is our Asset & Liability Management system, Cube360 (which projects the management of cash flow surpluses and shortfalls mainly for financial institutions dealing with interest bearing products); our Treasury system, fmbTrade (which deals with the operational execution of actions regarding the management of cash flow) or the Cashflow Optimiser tool set (which makes Cash Flow planning accessible for the general business community and individuals markets).
The fact that these products are forward looking allows the user to manage and to see the impact of the possible risks attached to proposed actions. Therefore, we are appropriately named “Riskflow”.
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021