How do agencies charge? Do we expect a flat monthly rate, or do we expect to be billed per hour? This is a prickly issue in the advertising industry which is already in a state of flux. How do you feel about this?
The traditional FTE commercial model is no longer sustainable to guarantee the survival of agencies now or in the near future. This is due to a number of factors: COVID-19 and the reduction in media budgets, pressure to deliver on objectives, the trend towards in-housing models and a lack of skill-sets and talent to keep up with the ever-changing pressures. We delve into why agencies are being recycled, the need to evolve and define a new operating model.
Don’t miss out on this head-turning conversation. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021
- The BRC announces interim data for RAMS| #eBizWires| Gary Whitaker| Podcast - February 16, 2021
- Residential Juristic Entities explained and a look to Budget 2021 | #eBizProperty | Michael Schaefer of ZDFin | Podcast - February 15, 2021