Margaret Hirsch, COO of Hirsch’s Homestores recently partnered with The Smile foundation for a national toy collection drive. Margaret and a team from the Smile Foundation visited Tygerberg kids hospital to meet some of the children who had received help from Smile Foundation who are dedicated to helping children smile again by giving them the necessary access to good medical assistance to repair their cleft lips and pallets. Their goal is to help children smile again!
Without the support of the public and corporates these children sometimes have to wait for the surgery and often they miss the window period. Margaret and the Smile Foundation SA Operation Executive Director, Moira Gerszt also met with the head of the plastic and reconstructive surgery at Tygerberg hospital Dr. Alex Zuhlke.
Smile Foundation collaborates nationally with academic hospitals to help families and children get the surgery and funding they need for these sometimes challenging procedures. Commented Margaret “Hirsch’s was really privileged to be part of such an amazing organization. Our hats go off to all the plastic surgeons giving their time and hard work to these children who suffer from facial abnormalities.”
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022