Africa is the growth hotspot globally in the Out of Home, Digital and Mobile marketing space – are you ready for it? What do the key research players in the industry have to say and what are they seeing as the key factors influencing marketing tomorrow?
The 9th Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibate will be taking place in Cape Town on 30thNovember 2012 and will unpack the various issues that are currently topical.
Some points under discussion will be:
- We bring in the research specialists and ask them to unpack the way in which they conduct their research in the mobile/digital space in Africa
- What does research actually say/indicate as to where the big trends will be coming from in Africa in 2013 in the digital and mobile space
- Where are we seeing the most growth across Africa (regions) is this growth being seeing on mobile or pc/online – To what can we attribute this growth?
- The relevance of this research for brands operating/expanding in the African region from a digital/mobile perspective.
The panel will include leading experts from Pondering Panda, TNS Global, Posterscope SA, World Wide Worx and iProspect.
The Thought Leadership Digibates are held monthly and encourage debate and discussion around various topics in the media marketing sector. Stream the Digibate to your PC or Mobile phone via BizRadio or download our mobile Apps for Android and Apple devices.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020