Location! location! location! Despite the era of the internet, many business still need to be in a location that suits their business needs… A manufacturing plant has no place in a city center, but out on the periphary of a city (where land is cheaper), one will often find sprawling industrial complexes…
At the same time ”hubs” exist where certain sectors of the economy congregate in a geographical location (Silicon Valley outside San Fransisco is a clear example).
So the question remains, is your SME in the right location to fully optimise not only your clients but also the mechanisms of your business….?
In todays Podcast, Banele discusses with the eBizRadio the considerations one must take when relocating your business.
- Time Factor: How long will it take your company to move, how will this affect your sales for the time of the movement?
- Money: How much will it take to move your company, is it economically viable?
- Reasons for moving: You need to have a clear set of reasons that can be justified either by increasing sales or improving productivity/costs
- What are the Pro’s/Con’s of your current location vs. your new location.
- Planning and Preparation: Well organized moves lessen the time that your business is ”down”.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019