Location! location! location! Despite the era of the internet, many business still need to be in a location that suits their business needs… A manufacturing plant has no place in a city center, but out on the periphary of a city (where land is cheaper), one will often find sprawling industrial complexes…
At the same time ”hubs” exist where certain sectors of the economy congregate in a geographical location (Silicon Valley outside San Fransisco is a clear example).
So the question remains, is your SME in the right location to fully optimise not only your clients but also the mechanisms of your business….?
In todays Podcast, Banele discusses with the eBizRadio the considerations one must take when relocating your business.
- Time Factor: How long will it take your company to move, how will this affect your sales for the time of the movement?
- Money: How much will it take to move your company, is it economically viable?
- Reasons for moving: You need to have a clear set of reasons that can be justified either by increasing sales or improving productivity/costs
- What are the Pro’s/Con’s of your current location vs. your new location.
- Planning and Preparation: Well organized moves lessen the time that your business is ”down”.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020