BizRadio chats to Dion Chang on his return from Paris & London Design Weeks 2013 – he shares his experiences, observations and chats about the relevance of Design Weeks, he specifically unpacks the following:
- Business and design trends
- What can Africa learn from the European Design Weeks?
- Who should be supporting these Design Weeks?
- Knowledge Economy
Some key Trends observed:
- Surge of 3D printing
- The workspace continues to change – Work Swarming – space and privacy return
- Bicycle power continues to grow – will Africa get there?
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019