BizRadio chats to Dion Chang on his return from Paris & London Design Weeks 2013 – he shares his experiences, observations and chats about the relevance of Design Weeks, he specifically unpacks the following:
- Business and design trends
- What can Africa learn from the European Design Weeks?
- Who should be supporting these Design Weeks?
- Knowledge Economy
Some key Trends observed:
- Surge of 3D printing
- The workspace continues to change – Work Swarming – space and privacy return
- Bicycle power continues to grow – will Africa get there?
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020