BizRadio chats to Dion Chang on his return from Paris & London Design Weeks 2013 – he shares his experiences, observations and chats about the relevance of Design Weeks, he specifically unpacks the following:
- Business and design trends
- What can Africa learn from the European Design Weeks?
- Who should be supporting these Design Weeks?
- Knowledge Economy
Some key Trends observed:
- Surge of 3D printing
- The workspace continues to change – Work Swarming – space and privacy return
- Bicycle power continues to grow – will Africa get there?
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020