BizRadio chats to Dion Chang on his return from Paris & London Design Weeks 2013 – he shares his experiences, observations and chats about the relevance of Design Weeks, he specifically unpacks the following:
- Business and design trends
- What can Africa learn from the European Design Weeks?
- Who should be supporting these Design Weeks?
- Knowledge Economy
Some key Trends observed:
- Surge of 3D printing
- The workspace continues to change – Work Swarming – space and privacy return
- Bicycle power continues to grow – will Africa get there?
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020