Redstor enables customers to recover data instantly through new alliance partnership with VMware
Redstor, a leading cloud data management SaaS business with technology developed in South Africa, has announced a Technology Alliance Partnership with VMware, the global leader in virtualisation and cloud infrastructure.
It is the latest initiative by Redstor and builds upon its long-term strategy to treble revenue by 2020. The partnership accelerates solution development and strengthens Redstor’s relationship with VMware. Tighter integration with the virtualisation vendor now makes it even easier and simpler for IT staff to initiate a Redstor restore instantly.
In response to customer demand, Redstor continues to broaden coverage by integrating with a growing number of platforms, including Office 365, and recently released Oracle backup.
Redstor will back up a physical or virtual system and recover it directly into VMware – even if it has been running in a different hypervisor.
Thomas Campbell, Technical Services Director at Redstor, said: “IT staff can now initiate a recovery in a single step, taking seconds.
“This removes a lot of complexity and allows customers to meet more challenging recovery time objectives.”
Single-step recovery is just the latest automated feature in Redstor’s unique cloud data management solution. By continually replacing repetitive tasks, removing complexity and managing data wherever it is stored, Redstor is making operations significantly easier for IT staff.
Redstor offers improved ways of tackling compliance, data growth, recovery from ransomware attacks, flexible cloud integration and reducing investment in primary storage.
It also enables organisations to simplify deployment and billing, improve security and obtain borderless visibility of their entire data estate.
We are disrupting the world of data management with our pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control centre. Trusted by more than 40,000 clients and 350 partners, we use our proven, industry-leading technology to help you discover, analyse, control and protect your critical data.
Data Management for an On-Demand World. Take it as Red.
Redstor is available worldwide through a network of resellers. For further information please visit www.redstor.com.
- The power of that SUBSCRIBE button | #Business | #Marketing | #e-commerce | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Lunchtime Marketing | #Podcast - September 29, 2022
- Porn, parents, children and social workers burning out | #Insights | #Society | Ingrid von Stein | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Desperation and hopelessness is surrounding us in business | #Insights | #Business | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Leoni Coetzee | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022