Redstor enables customers to recover data instantly through new alliance partnership with VMware
Redstor, a leading cloud data management SaaS business with technology developed in South Africa, has announced a Technology Alliance Partnership with VMware, the global leader in virtualisation and cloud infrastructure.
It is the latest initiative by Redstor and builds upon its long-term strategy to treble revenue by 2020. The partnership accelerates solution development and strengthens Redstor’s relationship with VMware. Tighter integration with the virtualisation vendor now makes it even easier and simpler for IT staff to initiate a Redstor restore instantly.
In response to customer demand, Redstor continues to broaden coverage by integrating with a growing number of platforms, including Office 365, and recently released Oracle backup.
Redstor will back up a physical or virtual system and recover it directly into VMware – even if it has been running in a different hypervisor.
Thomas Campbell, Technical Services Director at Redstor, said: “IT staff can now initiate a recovery in a single step, taking seconds.
“This removes a lot of complexity and allows customers to meet more challenging recovery time objectives.”
Single-step recovery is just the latest automated feature in Redstor’s unique cloud data management solution. By continually replacing repetitive tasks, removing complexity and managing data wherever it is stored, Redstor is making operations significantly easier for IT staff.
Redstor offers improved ways of tackling compliance, data growth, recovery from ransomware attacks, flexible cloud integration and reducing investment in primary storage.
It also enables organisations to simplify deployment and billing, improve security and obtain borderless visibility of their entire data estate.
We are disrupting the world of data management with our pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control centre. Trusted by more than 40,000 clients and 350 partners, we use our proven, industry-leading technology to help you discover, analyse, control and protect your critical data.
Data Management for an On-Demand World. Take it as Red.
Redstor is available worldwide through a network of resellers. For further information please visit www.redstor.com.
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021