Global data management SaaS specialist Redstor has confirmed its participation in the eagerly anticipated Mybroadband Cybersec Conference scheduled for 21 August 2019 at The Venue, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg.
This conference features a strong line-up of recognised speakers and leaders in their field including Shaun Searle, Country Manager for Africa at Redstor.
Shaun has been part of the Redstor team for six years and nine months, serving as Country Manager and Channel Manager for Africa.
His mandate is to create opportunities through channel partners in Africa, covering South African coastal regions, Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique and Nigeria.
Shaun has a unique ability to collaborate and navigate the sensitive commercial situations born from complimentary and competing product sets.
He will focus on the importance of effective data management and how this ties up with an organisation’s cyber security strategy. Redstor is recognised globally for its technology that enables unified backup and recovery, disaster recovery, archiving and search.
Shaun will explain why the company is in a position to help the market demolish downtime with instant access to data and how its comprehensive data management portfolio helps enterprises discover, manage and control data from a single control centre – with data protection at the helm of this offering.
“We know that data movement and transfer is the core of the modern business operation. In commerce today, data is the most valuable asset and managing that data is essential if a business wants to keep operating. As we’ve continued to stress to the market, there are more publically accessible entry points for cyber attacks, and internal threats are just as prevalent. The ability to keep track of data, access data and protect that data from a central location is a major advantage, irrespective of which industry your business operates in or for how long you may have been in business,” says Shaun.
“We are looking forward to the opportunity to engage with business leaders, security specialists and analysts who form part of the growing IT security ecosystem.”
Redstor is a tried and trusted international SaaS company that today helps over 40,000 organisations by making managing and protecting data faster and easier. Since 1998, Redstor has combined technical excellence with proven processes to deliver innovative, flexible and secure cloud services that reduce risks and cost to end users. With a direct presence in the UK and South Africa, Redstor is available worldwide through a network of resellers. For further information please visit www.redstor.com.
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020