Recruitmymom.co.za mission is clear – they match talented, professional and experienced women who want meaningful time-wise employment with forward-thinking companies who need skilled part-timers to help take their company to the next level.
Passionate initiator Phillipa Geard, founder and CEO of RecruitMyMom, has seen great success in the first pillar of her innovative business. Inspired by the talents and abilities of many mothers who can be a great asset in business provided they are given the flexibility they require, she started her predominantly online business in 2012.
Often perceived as a recruitment specialist, Phillipa sees herself as an activist and matchmaker who believes in the power of professional part-timers. A marketer at heart, she provides the conduit between employers and skilled women seeking flexibility in their work day. After graduating from UCT with a Bachelor of Business Science and an Honours in Marketing, she worked internationally with Procter & Gamble in SA and in the UK.
On the RecruitMyMom site employers are able to post their vacancies, and pay highly competitive placement fees. They are matched with skilled, experienced professional moms who are looking for balance and flexibility. With work-life balance being a requirement of more than just moms, Phillipa is looking to the next step. The first step was moms, the next step will be to expand beyond this foundation to provide a comprehensive service for business with permanent, temporary, freelance, from-home and part-time professionals. Her big step? To create a footprint that will create opportunity for people who believe in themselves to get the work opportunities they deserve.
Whilst her faith, family values and strong social conscience ground her, her business philosophy and passion inspire others. Professional, articulate and energising, Phillipa loves sharing her success story and vision with audiences, small and large.
Phillipa is backed by a team of professionals who assist her in the business, all of whom work virtually from home-based offices.
It’s all about meaningful part-time & flexible employment opportunities.
RecruitMyMom specialises in matching skilled people to meaningful part-time or flexible hour jobs. Part-time is defined as any job that can be done in reduced hours from the normal 45 hour working week or from home.
We assist companies to find skilled, flexible resource to meet the growth and skill requirements of a business.
We assist skilled, experienced women throughout South Africa to find meaningful employment with fewer days per week, shorter working days, job shares, term time only jobs, home working, maternity cover and temporary roles or projects.
What our Employers value about our Candidates & Consultants:
- They are emotionally mature.
- They are empathetic employees.
- They are experienced from day one.
- They are qualified and professional.
- They require very little management.
- They don’t job-hop.
- They are highly productive and task oriented.
- They value the opportunity to apply their skills part-time.
To find out more CLICK HERE
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019