Recruitmymom.co.za mission is clear – they match talented, professional and experienced women who want meaningful time-wise employment with forward-thinking companies who need skilled part-timers to help take their company to the next level.
Passionate initiator Phillipa Geard, founder and CEO of RecruitMyMom, has seen great success in the first pillar of her innovative business. Inspired by the talents and abilities of many mothers who can be a great asset in business provided they are given the flexibility they require, she started her predominantly online business in 2012.
Often perceived as a recruitment specialist, Phillipa sees herself as an activist and matchmaker who believes in the power of professional part-timers. A marketer at heart, she provides the conduit between employers and skilled women seeking flexibility in their work day. After graduating from UCT with a Bachelor of Business Science and an Honours in Marketing, she worked internationally with Procter & Gamble in SA and in the UK.
On the RecruitMyMom site employers are able to post their vacancies, and pay highly competitive placement fees. They are matched with skilled, experienced professional moms who are looking for balance and flexibility. With work-life balance being a requirement of more than just moms, Phillipa is looking to the next step. The first step was moms, the next step will be to expand beyond this foundation to provide a comprehensive service for business with permanent, temporary, freelance, from-home and part-time professionals. Her big step? To create a footprint that will create opportunity for people who believe in themselves to get the work opportunities they deserve.
Whilst her faith, family values and strong social conscience ground her, her business philosophy and passion inspire others. Professional, articulate and energising, Phillipa loves sharing her success story and vision with audiences, small and large.
Phillipa is backed by a team of professionals who assist her in the business, all of whom work virtually from home-based offices.
It’s all about meaningful part-time & flexible employment opportunities.
RecruitMyMom specialises in matching skilled people to meaningful part-time or flexible hour jobs. Part-time is defined as any job that can be done in reduced hours from the normal 45 hour working week or from home.
We assist companies to find skilled, flexible resource to meet the growth and skill requirements of a business.
We assist skilled, experienced women throughout South Africa to find meaningful employment with fewer days per week, shorter working days, job shares, term time only jobs, home working, maternity cover and temporary roles or projects.
What our Employers value about our Candidates & Consultants:
- They are emotionally mature.
- They are empathetic employees.
- They are experienced from day one.
- They are qualified and professional.
- They require very little management.
- They don’t job-hop.
- They are highly productive and task oriented.
- They value the opportunity to apply their skills part-time.
To find out more CLICK HERE
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020