Recruitmymom.co.za mission is clear – they match talented, professional and experienced women who want meaningful time-wise employment with forward-thinking companies who need skilled part-timers to help take their company to the next level.
Passionate initiator Phillipa Geard, founder and CEO of RecruitMyMom, has seen great success in the first pillar of her innovative business. Inspired by the talents and abilities of many mothers who can be a great asset in business provided they are given the flexibility they require, she started her predominantly online business in 2012.
Often perceived as a recruitment specialist, Phillipa sees herself as an activist and matchmaker who believes in the power of professional part-timers. A marketer at heart, she provides the conduit between employers and skilled women seeking flexibility in their work day. After graduating from UCT with a Bachelor of Business Science and an Honours in Marketing, she worked internationally with Procter & Gamble in SA and in the UK.
On the RecruitMyMom site employers are able to post their vacancies, and pay highly competitive placement fees. They are matched with skilled, experienced professional moms who are looking for balance and flexibility. With work-life balance being a requirement of more than just moms, Phillipa is looking to the next step. The first step was moms, the next step will be to expand beyond this foundation to provide a comprehensive service for business with permanent, temporary, freelance, from-home and part-time professionals. Her big step? To create a footprint that will create opportunity for people who believe in themselves to get the work opportunities they deserve.
Whilst her faith, family values and strong social conscience ground her, her business philosophy and passion inspire others. Professional, articulate and energising, Phillipa loves sharing her success story and vision with audiences, small and large.
Phillipa is backed by a team of professionals who assist her in the business, all of whom work virtually from home-based offices.
It’s all about meaningful part-time & flexible employment opportunities.
RecruitMyMom specialises in matching skilled people to meaningful part-time or flexible hour jobs. Part-time is defined as any job that can be done in reduced hours from the normal 45 hour working week or from home.
We assist companies to find skilled, flexible resource to meet the growth and skill requirements of a business.
We assist skilled, experienced women throughout South Africa to find meaningful employment with fewer days per week, shorter working days, job shares, term time only jobs, home working, maternity cover and temporary roles or projects.
What our Employers value about our Candidates & Consultants:
- They are emotionally mature.
- They are empathetic employees.
- They are experienced from day one.
- They are qualified and professional.
- They require very little management.
- They don’t job-hop.
- They are highly productive and task oriented.
- They value the opportunity to apply their skills part-time.
To find out more CLICK HERE
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021