Andre and Stuart had a look at some great hints and tips for SEO. iProspect is is currently working on a new product “reach optimization” which will encompass your entire online presence. They offer some practical tips on how businesses can implement their own reach optimization, SEO and social presence.
- Have a brilliant content strategy and start creating great content which adds value to your followers and people on you community.
- Once you have great content the next tip is to share it via social media. These are great platforms to share content with your community and fans. The important thing to do when sharing your content on these platforms is to include links back to your own spaces. This then builds the authority of that content. The more people that click on it the more credibility it gains within search engines.
- Go out and find the people that are looking for the kind of content that you are providing. A new tool that Google has added to web tools is the option to see what links are associated to with your space and sites. Some of these links may be from very bad sources and hurt your authority. So google gives you the option to remove these links to help uphold your spaces authority.
iProspect will continue to post great hints and tips on twitter. To see them follow the #reachoptimisation
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 18, 2012
When building out a social strategy make sure you host your content on the relevant platforms, to relevant communities #ReachOptimisation
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 22, 2012
Always remember to look further than your keyword set. #reachoptimisation
— iProspect_SA (@iProspectSA) October 25, 2012
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021