Andre and Stuart had a look at some great hints and tips for SEO. iProspect is is currently working on a new product “reach optimization” which will encompass your entire online presence. They offer some practical tips on how businesses can implement their own reach optimization, SEO and social presence.
- Have a brilliant content strategy and start creating great content which adds value to your followers and people on you community.
- Once you have great content the next tip is to share it via social media. These are great platforms to share content with your community and fans. The important thing to do when sharing your content on these platforms is to include links back to your own spaces. This then builds the authority of that content. The more people that click on it the more credibility it gains within search engines.
- Go out and find the people that are looking for the kind of content that you are providing. A new tool that Google has added to web tools is the option to see what links are associated to with your space and sites. Some of these links may be from very bad sources and hurt your authority. So google gives you the option to remove these links to help uphold your spaces authority.
iProspect will continue to post great hints and tips on twitter. To see them follow the #reachoptimisation
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 18, 2012
When building out a social strategy make sure you host your content on the relevant platforms, to relevant communities #ReachOptimisation
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 22, 2012
Always remember to look further than your keyword set. #reachoptimisation
— iProspect_SA (@iProspectSA) October 25, 2012
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020