rAge has secured its spot as one of the most mind-blowing events to take place in Joburg each year. 2018 saw over 34 000 gamers and geeks swarm the TicketPro Dome, and this year visitors will once again cross the threshold to a three-day thrill-fest to get lost in the fantasy-inspired whirlwind of gaming, cosplay, geek culture, tech and gaming merch that is Planet rAge.
rAge 2019 has been ramped up another level with a brand-new look and feel, with the introduction of an awesome new logo, that rings in a new era of incredible for the event. “The industry we’re in is always updating things, pushing boundaries and doing something new. We’ve had the same look and feel for the rAge logo since we started out in 2003, so it was long overdue for a refresh!” Michael James, Senior Project Manager.
Tickets for the expo are on sale now and tickets to the NAG LAN, Southern Africa’s largest BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer/Console) LAN, will be on sale from 27 July via the rAge website, so keep your eyes peeled because they move like lightning.
The annual rAge expo, now in its 17th year, offers visitors a full weekend of gaming, technology, gadgets and geek lifestyle entertainment. Fantasy fanatics can literally immerse themselves in the culture, explore, touch and try out the latest gaming goods available, and escape reality completely.
New games to play, the latest gaming hardware to try out, esports play and spectating, locally developed games, show specials, competitions and giveaways – the weekend is going to be so jam-packed with things to do, play and see. Seriously, it’s going to blow your mind.
Check out www.rageexpo.co.za and come along to Planet rAge – You don’t want to miss this! / #rAgeExpo2019 #comeandplay #17yearsofawesome #agalaxyofgeek
WHEN IS rAge?
Friday 27 September – 10h00-18h00 / Saturday 28 September – 09h00-18h00 / Sunday 29 September – 09h00-16h00
WHERE IS rAge? – The TicketPro Dome, Johannesburg
Day Pass – R160 per person (ticket valid for entry for one day only) / Weekend Pass – R320 per person (ticket valid for entry for all three days) / Children under 6 are free
The following tickets are only available to purchase at the door:
Family Pass – R540 per family (ticket valid for one day for 2 adults + 2 children aged between 6 & 18) / Student Pass – R110 per person (ticket valid for Friday only upon presentation of valid student card)
HOW DO I STAY CONNECTED? – To stay up to date with all the rAge announcements and additional info, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or go to www.rageexpo.co.za.
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020