Like any 16-year-old, rAge (the really Awesome gaming expo) is breaking the mould and exploring new ways to shake things up!
As South Africa’s largest video gaming, computer, technology and geek culture exhibition, the annual rAge event delivers all that is awesome in gaming, including the usual NAG LAN BYOC experience, and a redesigned show floor! To lock in your #escapetoplanetrage, get your tickets at Computicket from 01 May 2018.
At R150 for a day pass (access for one day only) and R300 for a weekend pass (access for all three days), your rAge ticket gives you access to the entire expo: all the displays and activities on the show floor, all the latest in gaming hardware and software, all the stage entertainment, all the esports spectating, Cosplay competitions, geek arts and culture, all the home-coded locally developed games, all the board games, and a wide variety of gaming apparel and accessories. There’s so much to see and do, guaranteeing a full weekend’s worth of entertainment!
Tickets to the NAG LAN BYOC will go on sale on Saturday 28 July 2018 and, with some exciting developments here, loyal NAG LAN gamers are advised to watch this space.
Our long-time visitors call this the event of the year. We invite you to make it yours as well.
For more info visit www.rageexpo.co.za
|Dates:||5 October – 7 October 2018|
|Expo times:||Friday: 10:00-18:00 | Saturday: 09:00-18:00 | Sunday: 09:00-16:00|
|Day ticket:||R150 per person (tickets available at the door or via Computicket outlets)|
|Weekend ticket:||R300 per person (tickets available at the door or via Computicket outlets)|
|Kids under 6:||Free|
|Venue:||Ticketpro Dome | Cnr Olievenhout Avenue and Northumberland Road | Northriding, Johannesburg | GPS: 26 03’48.39”S / 27 56’35.54”E|
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020