Our national past-time used to be watching sport, however for the past decade its been dodging and working to keep things going as we have no power. For many the perception of going and using solar is price prohibitive – however this is not the case. Every home or business needs to be grid-adjacent in order to assist everyone in receiving power.
Paulo Dias, connects with Johan Smit, Marketing Head of Invest Solar and they unpack;
- What Solar is and is not?
- What is needed for your home or business
- Cost and installation – in fact everything that you need to know about using solar in your home and business
- Life span of batteries and panels
- How can we get this in our home and business
- Monitoring on and off-site
- How long does it take to get Grid-Adjacent
- Location of Solar Invest offices (don’t worry they can make it happen, even if you are not in the area of their 4 stores – you can be Grid-Adjacent in less that a week.
A bit of background about Solar Invest – After 39 years in the Electrical Industry founder of a well-known electrical business Ellie Salkow started Invest Solar in 2019 with having the vision to empower lives of others by providing a source of renewable energy. Invest Solar is a distributor of PV Solar, back up and other renewable/energy – efficient products for the residential, commercial and Informal Settlement market. Solar Invest custom supply products based on the requirements to optimally suit our customer’s needs – delivering the best quality and service. Their products reach consumers through trade counters, resellers, installers, Pop up stores and E-commerce purveyors.
Connect directly [email protected] or www.investsolar.co.za or call 010 0202 9997