BizRadio chats to Banele Rewo in his regular #BizEntrepreneur slot. This week we take a look at how to protect your business idea without a patent. Waiting for your patent to be legally registered could take years and cost you a small fortune. Banele takes an alternative look at how you could do this. He uses Facebook as a lead in case study and then systematically takes us through what he feels are the 3 key steps you too could take to protect your business.
1) Do your research
2) Online legal documents are available to you: a non-disclosure agreement; non compete agreement; work for hire agreement
3) Build relationships and collaborations with your competitors
Banele Rewo is Creative (re)Director of Authentic Creatives. A creative strategy, outdoor media and product placement company specialising in the urban African market. Banele joins us once a week for #eBizEntrepreneur.
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020