Specialists in Outdoor Dining Experiences
From over-the-top feasts to simple snacks, picnics offer the perfect excuse to head outdoors; be it a romantic meal for two or a decadent meal with family and friends. Whether you find yourself in your favourite haven or a newly discovered haunt, picnics are an ideal way to take some well-deserved time out.
Evolving from the traditions of Medieval hunting feasts, to Renaissance-era country banquets and Victorian garden parties, picnics offer a sublime escape from the maddening crowd.
Elaborate or casual, picnics offer a much needed escape from your day-to-day stress.
From intimate moonlight affairs, to family gatherings and theme based picnics, The Dial-a-picnic team is on hand to ensure you have a memorable experience.
Our picnics are part of the experience, everything we use has its own story. From the soft blankets and comfy, colourful cushions, the made with love cold meats, pates, breads and sweet treats, to the small personal touches, we will tailor make your picnic to meet your every need.
Attention to detail is key. Our hand woven baskets are made by a community project and our beautifully crafted wooden cheeseboards are made from recycled French oak wine barrels. Right down to tying your cutlery with satin ribbon and personalising your picnic basket and contents, we will do it all for you.
Based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban , Dial-a-Picnic have fine crafted the art of picnicking. For weddings, engagements, birthday parties or corporate team building events, contact dial-a-picnic for your personalised experience.
If you are looking for bespoke Picnic, Lifestyle & Outdoor products, from Baskets, blankets, beautiful cheeseboards, coolers, glasses and picnic accessories.
The www.picnicsouthafrica.co.za online shop has beautiful wares to choose from!
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021