Specialists in Outdoor Dining Experiences
From over-the-top feasts to simple snacks, picnics offer the perfect excuse to head outdoors; be it a romantic meal for two or a decadent meal with family and friends. Whether you find yourself in your favourite haven or a newly discovered haunt, picnics are an ideal way to take some well-deserved time out.
Evolving from the traditions of Medieval hunting feasts, to Renaissance-era country banquets and Victorian garden parties, picnics offer a sublime escape from the maddening crowd.
Elaborate or casual, picnics offer a much needed escape from your day-to-day stress.
From intimate moonlight affairs, to family gatherings and theme based picnics, The Dial-a-picnic team is on hand to ensure you have a memorable experience.
Our picnics are part of the experience, everything we use has its own story. From the soft blankets and comfy, colourful cushions, the made with love cold meats, pates, breads and sweet treats, to the small personal touches, we will tailor make your picnic to meet your every need.
Attention to detail is key. Our hand woven baskets are made by a community project and our beautifully crafted wooden cheeseboards are made from recycled French oak wine barrels. Right down to tying your cutlery with satin ribbon and personalising your picnic basket and contents, we will do it all for you.
Based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban , Dial-a-Picnic have fine crafted the art of picnicking. For weddings, engagements, birthday parties or corporate team building events, contact dial-a-picnic for your personalised experience.
If you are looking for bespoke Picnic, Lifestyle & Outdoor products, from Baskets, blankets, beautiful cheeseboards, coolers, glasses and picnic accessories.
The www.picnicsouthafrica.co.za online shop has beautiful wares to choose from!
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019