Specialists in Outdoor Dining Experiences
From over-the-top feasts to simple snacks, picnics offer the perfect excuse to head outdoors; be it a romantic meal for two or a decadent meal with family and friends. Whether you find yourself in your favourite haven or a newly discovered haunt, picnics are an ideal way to take some well-deserved time out.
Evolving from the traditions of Medieval hunting feasts, to Renaissance-era country banquets and Victorian garden parties, picnics offer a sublime escape from the maddening crowd.
Elaborate or casual, picnics offer a much needed escape from your day-to-day stress.
From intimate moonlight affairs, to family gatherings and theme based picnics, The Dial-a-picnic team is on hand to ensure you have a memorable experience.
Our picnics are part of the experience, everything we use has its own story. From the soft blankets and comfy, colourful cushions, the made with love cold meats, pates, breads and sweet treats, to the small personal touches, we will tailor make your picnic to meet your every need.
Attention to detail is key. Our hand woven baskets are made by a community project and our beautifully crafted wooden cheeseboards are made from recycled French oak wine barrels. Right down to tying your cutlery with satin ribbon and personalising your picnic basket and contents, we will do it all for you.
Based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban , Dial-a-Picnic have fine crafted the art of picnicking. For weddings, engagements, birthday parties or corporate team building events, contact dial-a-picnic for your personalised experience.
If you are looking for bespoke Picnic, Lifestyle & Outdoor products, from Baskets, blankets, beautiful cheeseboards, coolers, glasses and picnic accessories.
The www.picnicsouthafrica.co.za online shop has beautiful wares to choose from!
- Insights on Data 9 : Actionable Intelligence further examined | #eBizInsights |Marchant Laauween of Atvance Intellect | Podcast - July 11, 2020
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020