Specialists in Outdoor Dining Experiences
From over-the-top feasts to simple snacks, picnics offer the perfect excuse to head outdoors; be it a romantic meal for two or a decadent meal with family and friends. Whether you find yourself in your favourite haven or a newly discovered haunt, picnics are an ideal way to take some well-deserved time out.
Evolving from the traditions of Medieval hunting feasts, to Renaissance-era country banquets and Victorian garden parties, picnics offer a sublime escape from the maddening crowd.
Elaborate or casual, picnics offer a much needed escape from your day-to-day stress.
From intimate moonlight affairs, to family gatherings and theme based picnics, The Dial-a-picnic team is on hand to ensure you have a memorable experience.
Our picnics are part of the experience, everything we use has its own story. From the soft blankets and comfy, colourful cushions, the made with love cold meats, pates, breads and sweet treats, to the small personal touches, we will tailor make your picnic to meet your every need.
Attention to detail is key. Our hand woven baskets are made by a community project and our beautifully crafted wooden cheeseboards are made from recycled French oak wine barrels. Right down to tying your cutlery with satin ribbon and personalising your picnic basket and contents, we will do it all for you.
Based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban , Dial-a-Picnic have fine crafted the art of picnicking. For weddings, engagements, birthday parties or corporate team building events, contact dial-a-picnic for your personalised experience.
If you are looking for bespoke Picnic, Lifestyle & Outdoor products, from Baskets, blankets, beautiful cheeseboards, coolers, glasses and picnic accessories.
The www.picnicsouthafrica.co.za online shop has beautiful wares to choose from!
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020