With over 127 000 members, The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) is the largest organisation of its kind in the country and the best positioned to understand the challenges facing this vital sector. Findings from the organisation’s recent annual National Small Business Survey highlighted access to finance as the single biggest obstacle holding small business back.
In response to this critical need, the NSBC has partnered with Finfind – South Africa’s leading online access to finance solution and the only platform that houses all the government and private sector grant and loan offerings available to SMEs. Finfind was introduced to the market in October 2015 by Minister Lindiwe Zulu and has already produced over 25,000 loan matches.
Good news for small business is that the service is free of charge as it is sponsored by the Department of Small Business Development and USAID.
The high rate of rejected loans and the lack of knowledge of the various funding options available are just two of issues facing entrepreneurs. Finfind solves these problems by matching SMEs with lenders, helps SMEs with their finance readiness and provides a wealth of practical information about business finance. Finfind also helps business owners understand the different types of lenders and what lenders expect from them you as the borrower.
Finfind officially launched their new easy to use website to capacity crowds at the NSBC Expo at Gallagher Convention Centre.
For more information visit www.finfindeasy.co.za
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021