With over 127 000 members, The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) is the largest organisation of its kind in the country and the best positioned to understand the challenges facing this vital sector. Findings from the organisation’s recent annual National Small Business Survey highlighted access to finance as the single biggest obstacle holding small business back.
In response to this critical need, the NSBC has partnered with Finfind – South Africa’s leading online access to finance solution and the only platform that houses all the government and private sector grant and loan offerings available to SMEs. Finfind was introduced to the market in October 2015 by Minister Lindiwe Zulu and has already produced over 25,000 loan matches.
Good news for small business is that the service is free of charge as it is sponsored by the Department of Small Business Development and USAID.
The high rate of rejected loans and the lack of knowledge of the various funding options available are just two of issues facing entrepreneurs. Finfind solves these problems by matching SMEs with lenders, helps SMEs with their finance readiness and provides a wealth of practical information about business finance. Finfind also helps business owners understand the different types of lenders and what lenders expect from them you as the borrower.
Finfind officially launched their new easy to use website to capacity crowds at the NSBC Expo at Gallagher Convention Centre.
For more information visit www.finfindeasy.co.za
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020