With over 127 000 members, The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) is the largest organisation of its kind in the country and the best positioned to understand the challenges facing this vital sector. Findings from the organisation’s recent annual National Small Business Survey highlighted access to finance as the single biggest obstacle holding small business back.
In response to this critical need, the NSBC has partnered with Finfind – South Africa’s leading online access to finance solution and the only platform that houses all the government and private sector grant and loan offerings available to SMEs. Finfind was introduced to the market in October 2015 by Minister Lindiwe Zulu and has already produced over 25,000 loan matches.
Good news for small business is that the service is free of charge as it is sponsored by the Department of Small Business Development and USAID.
The high rate of rejected loans and the lack of knowledge of the various funding options available are just two of issues facing entrepreneurs. Finfind solves these problems by matching SMEs with lenders, helps SMEs with their finance readiness and provides a wealth of practical information about business finance. Finfind also helps business owners understand the different types of lenders and what lenders expect from them you as the borrower.
Finfind officially launched their new easy to use website to capacity crowds at the NSBC Expo at Gallagher Convention Centre.
For more information visit www.finfindeasy.co.za
- Urgent call to review Fuel Pricing in SA | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022