With over 127 000 members, The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) is the largest organisation of its kind in the country and the best positioned to understand the challenges facing this vital sector. Findings from the organisation’s recent annual National Small Business Survey highlighted access to finance as the single biggest obstacle holding small business back.
In response to this critical need, the NSBC has partnered with Finfind – South Africa’s leading online access to finance solution and the only platform that houses all the government and private sector grant and loan offerings available to SMEs. Finfind was introduced to the market in October 2015 by Minister Lindiwe Zulu and has already produced over 25,000 loan matches.
Good news for small business is that the service is free of charge as it is sponsored by the Department of Small Business Development and USAID.
The high rate of rejected loans and the lack of knowledge of the various funding options available are just two of issues facing entrepreneurs. Finfind solves these problems by matching SMEs with lenders, helps SMEs with their finance readiness and provides a wealth of practical information about business finance. Finfind also helps business owners understand the different types of lenders and what lenders expect from them you as the borrower.
Finfind officially launched their new easy to use website to capacity crowds at the NSBC Expo at Gallagher Convention Centre.
For more information visit www.finfindeasy.co.za
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020