In order to tackle and solve some key issues in this economy and society in South Africa, we need to collectively unpack the reality of poverty, equality and employment, by understanding and working with empathy. Empathy is not an emotion, its now a business skill that needs to grow and be constantly developed.
Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee take a look at Brand South Africa and why many of the brands that proudly display the emblem Proudly South African, don’t operate and treat their staff and customers with pride and what some of the issues are that need to be looked and worked on in order to get pride back into our businesses and country.
Joining the Marketing duo in our virtual studio are the founders and sisters Tara and Tiffany Turkington of Flow Communications and four truly get down to grass roots and discuss how micro, small, medium and corporates are handling their communications and emphasize how EMPATHY is a real business tool and no longer an emotion.
If you missed any of our previous shows – all the podcasts are here
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022