Posterscope SA will today (8 October) in association with local media owners Provantage and Primedia, host the live broadcasting of the world’s largest live photography exhibition across 406 screens in South Africa (airports and Sandton).
The project began earlier this year with www.ADay.org , when they asked people around the world to pick up their cameras and photograph daily life. The response was phenomenal with over 100,000 photos from 165 countries being submitted in this unique project which reflects how we lead our everyday lives in 2012.
Globally the exhibition will appear on iconic sites such as the ABC Screen in New York’s Times Square, the Media Wall in Liverpool- Europe’s largest commercial screen, as well as the Harmon Corner digital screen in Las Vegas – the world’s largest full motion LED screen. In all over 2,700 individual pieces of copy will be used.
“It is fantastic to be involved in this remarkable and totally unique initiative which documents how diverse people’s lives are across the world. The ADay exhibition itself is an amazing demonstration of the global scale that can be achieved with digital Out-of-Home. However it would not have been possible without the collaboration from our media partners”, said Adam Cherry, Digital Development Director, Posterscope
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- Insights on Data 9 : Actionable Intelligence further examined | #eBizInsights |Marchant Laauween of Atvance Intellect | Podcast - July 11, 2020
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020