Posterscope SA will today (8 October) in association with local media owners Provantage and Primedia, host the live broadcasting of the world’s largest live photography exhibition across 406 screens in South Africa (airports and Sandton).
The project began earlier this year with www.ADay.org , when they asked people around the world to pick up their cameras and photograph daily life. The response was phenomenal with over 100,000 photos from 165 countries being submitted in this unique project which reflects how we lead our everyday lives in 2012.
Globally the exhibition will appear on iconic sites such as the ABC Screen in New York’s Times Square, the Media Wall in Liverpool- Europe’s largest commercial screen, as well as the Harmon Corner digital screen in Las Vegas – the world’s largest full motion LED screen. In all over 2,700 individual pieces of copy will be used.
“It is fantastic to be involved in this remarkable and totally unique initiative which documents how diverse people’s lives are across the world. The ADay exhibition itself is an amazing demonstration of the global scale that can be achieved with digital Out-of-Home. However it would not have been possible without the collaboration from our media partners”, said Adam Cherry, Digital Development Director, Posterscope
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020