Posterscope SA will today (8 October) in association with local media owners Provantage and Primedia, host the live broadcasting of the world’s largest live photography exhibition across 406 screens in South Africa (airports and Sandton).
The project began earlier this year with www.ADay.org , when they asked people around the world to pick up their cameras and photograph daily life. The response was phenomenal with over 100,000 photos from 165 countries being submitted in this unique project which reflects how we lead our everyday lives in 2012.
Globally the exhibition will appear on iconic sites such as the ABC Screen in New York’s Times Square, the Media Wall in Liverpool- Europe’s largest commercial screen, as well as the Harmon Corner digital screen in Las Vegas – the world’s largest full motion LED screen. In all over 2,700 individual pieces of copy will be used.
“It is fantastic to be involved in this remarkable and totally unique initiative which documents how diverse people’s lives are across the world. The ADay exhibition itself is an amazing demonstration of the global scale that can be achieved with digital Out-of-Home. However it would not have been possible without the collaboration from our media partners”, said Adam Cherry, Digital Development Director, Posterscope
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019