In the 2000’s when the Internet usage exploded, the concept of protecting your online information came to the fore for the first time in an online capacity.
The movement towards greater mobile usage and social networks has further heightened concern that both people and businesses have over their data being available online.
Governments around the world have responded by enacting legislation to protect both consumers and business and their private information. In South Africa, this is called POPI.
We chat today on this edition of #eBizWires to Catherine Berry of Camargue about POPI.
Listen below for more, the free .pdf can be found here.
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020