Most entrepreneurs are a bit unsure how to answer marketing questions like ‘do you have an above the line marketing budget’ or ‘do you have an inbound marketing strategy’. They don’t know what the various marketing words and terms mean.
Today Nick Snow and Darlene highlight the key marketing terms that entrepreneurs need to grasp when promoting their new or existing business:
Marketing terminology, like lingo in every specialised field, can be confusing to people who are not in that industry.
So let’s de-mystify some of this marketing stuff,
Let’s get our heads around what these terms mean and more importantly what they mean for us as small business owners!
- What is (what’s the difference between) Above The Line and Below the Line Marketing?
- What is (what’s the difference between) difference between Offline and Online Marketing?
- What is (what’s the difference between) difference between Outbound and Inbound Marketing?
- What is (what’s the difference between) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- What is this all mean for small business owners?
SMEasy can be contacted here
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020