Phoenix Distribution, Africa’s leading broad based distributor of software, has won distribution rights to GFI Software, a global software company that builds affordable and easy-to-use IT solutions that enable businesses to discover, manage and secure their networks.
Simon Campbell-Young, CEO of Phoenix Distribution says the partnership will boost GFI’s presence in South Africa, and Africa in general. “We have set ourselves up with offices and warehouses strategically placed across the continent, and are able to reach customers across the region. We are ideally situated to help grow the brand in Africa.”
He adds that GFI understands the challenges and opportunities faced by today’s businesses, and with this in mind, aims to help them succeed by securing their networks and saving them time and money. Solutions to be distributed by Phoenix include Web and mail security, archiving, fax, networking and security software. “GFI builds powerful technologies to provide businesses with all the solutions needed to discover, manage and secure their IT environments, and Phoenix will distribute the full range of solutions,” adds Campbell-Young.
He says the GFI range is a perfect addition to the Phoenix stable. “Currently, Phoenix covers software publishing, localisation and distribution across multiple territories in Africa, in multiple languages. GFI’s best-in-class solutions will bring innovation, reliability and affordability to our African customers.”
“We are pleased to welcome phoenix distribution as a GFI Value Added Distributor as we look forward to growing our business in this dynamic region. GFI provides world-class award winning solutions comprising communications and security platforms. With Phoenix’s experience in the African market and their know-how in software distribution, we are confident that they are an excellent source of expertise for our products,” says GFI’s SVP of Global Sales, Johannes Kamleitner.
According to Campbell-Young, GFI’s success speaks for itself. “The company has offices in the US (North Carolina and Florida), UK (London), Austria, Australia, Malta, Hong Kong and Romania. It also has partners across the globe, and through these partners, such as Phoenix, it provides localised customer services, and can pinpoint the big issues, spot emerging trends and provide business solutions ahead of the market.”
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021