eBizRadio talks again to Kat Scholtz from the Red & Yellow School School of Magic and Logic (what a name!). Today we will be discussing the term ”Personal Brands”.
The topics covered include:
. Personal brands and professional advancement
– What is a personal brand?
– How do you know how to develop your own personal brand?
– What roles to online resources play in this?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020