On this edition of #eBizInsights, Nick Snow chats to Mike Freedman, the co-Founder of Freedthinkers where he is currently a director.
In a world where there is no constant can be unnerving; constant technological change and the new means of business said technology enables means that companies across very varying industries need to be constantly adapting to rapidly evolving market conditions, whether they be new long term trends or short term ”fads”.
Having a partner that can sift through all this clutter and information overload it brings about is key and this is where freedthinkers.com come in:
Due to the changing nature of modern market places, those who can think outside conventional lines of thought stand the best placed to take advantage of all the opportunities that this new market dynamic presents.
Solutions/insights are personalised due to how specific and niche many companies are.
In this Podcast, Nick discusses Mikes business history as well as the establishing of Freedthinkers and how it operates today.
There are 45 specialists in the Freedthinkers network, based mainly in Joburg & Cape Town.
Backgrounds vary from advertising to international relations, from psychology to statistics, diversity is a strength.
Freedthinkers is 52% female owned, 26% black female owned and rated as B-BBEE Level Two.
Formed in 2001 with the purpose of opening minds to new possibilities, we strive to offer innovative insights and solutions to any and all type of companies.
Following a career in advertising as an award-winning copywriter & creative director, Mike founded Freedthinkers in 2000 to explore what is, what can be & how to get there.
His job is to grow culture & brands through collaborative & co-creative processes with our clients. This ranges from the direction a start-up should take to the vision for a city.
Mike is also a published author & writes regular pieces of freedthinking about culture, brands & strategy.
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021