On this edition of #eBizInsights, Nick Snow chats to Mike Freedman, the co-Founder of Freedthinkers where he is currently a director.
In a world where there is no constant can be unnerving; constant technological change and the new means of business said technology enables means that companies across very varying industries need to be constantly adapting to rapidly evolving market conditions, whether they be new long term trends or short term ”fads”.
Having a partner that can sift through all this clutter and information overload it brings about is key and this is where freedthinkers.com come in:
Due to the changing nature of modern market places, those who can think outside conventional lines of thought stand the best placed to take advantage of all the opportunities that this new market dynamic presents.
Solutions/insights are personalised due to how specific and niche many companies are.
In this Podcast, Nick discusses Mikes business history as well as the establishing of Freedthinkers and how it operates today.
There are 45 specialists in the Freedthinkers network, based mainly in Joburg & Cape Town.
Backgrounds vary from advertising to international relations, from psychology to statistics, diversity is a strength.
Freedthinkers is 52% female owned, 26% black female owned and rated as B-BBEE Level Two.
Formed in 2001 with the purpose of opening minds to new possibilities, we strive to offer innovative insights and solutions to any and all type of companies.
Following a career in advertising as an award-winning copywriter & creative director, Mike founded Freedthinkers in 2000 to explore what is, what can be & how to get there.
His job is to grow culture & brands through collaborative & co-creative processes with our clients. This ranges from the direction a start-up should take to the vision for a city.
Mike is also a published author & writes regular pieces of freedthinking about culture, brands & strategy.
- The professional services sector soars in 2022 | #Marketing | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 4, 2022
- Pineapple absolutely belongs on a pizza | #Entrepreneur | #Business | Björn Salsone | Kimon Bisogno | Porcupine Ridge Wines | Ferdinandos Pizza - August 4, 2022
- When will load-shedding end? | #Insight | Eitan Stern | Legalese | Mark Tanton | Red Cap Energy | Big Fish Stories | #Podcast - August 3, 2022
- How do we Future Fit ourselves and our business? | #Coaching | #Work | #Entrepreneurs | Kevin Britz | Chris Verrijdt | FutureFactor | #Podcast - August 3, 2022
- Entrepreneurs and SME’s would like more Tax back! | #Tax | #Accounting | Brunch with Bjorn | Björn Salsone | #Sarah-Leigh Martin | TaxEy | #Podcast - August 2, 2022
- Building bodies to build futures | #Entrepreneurs | #Business | #BodyBuilding | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Raphael Ntumba | North West University - August 1, 2022
- Weekly News Roundup | #News | Kuhle Tshabala | #Podcast - July 29, 2022
- How do we lead in these fast evolving times? |#Leadership | #Marketing | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - July 28, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Vehicles | #Driving | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - July 28, 2022
- Why the trucking industry is so vital to our economy | #Trucking | #Insurance | #Logistics | Ingrid von Stein | Wayne Rautenbach | Hollard | #Podcast - July 27, 2022