Here’s a quick word or two on OOH trends for 2013 from MD of Posterscope, Craig Page-Lee.
- In the out of home sector we will see the formation of smaller networked-agencies with teams structured to client’s specific needs and the bringing together best-in-class per project. There will be an increased movement of key marketing heads into agency lead roles and vise versa.
- Every campaign will now have a digital component to it and in many cases it will lead the communications platform.
- We will see many specialist media agencies partnering with specialist creative agencies offering through the line integrated communications solutions to clients.
- The key challenge in 2013 for both agencies and media alike will be EFFECTIVE MEASUREMENT, which provides an accurate R.O.I measure across highly integrated campaigns.
- ‘Mass-customization’ will continue to grow and move brands from appealing to all, to making the consumer feel that the brand is speaking directly to them.
- Consumers will continue to have even more power to influence brand success, or failure, than ever before.
- We will also see a continued increase in ‘open-source’ consumer participation that ultimately shapes and defines the behavior of a brand, product or service.
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Mothers do know best | #Entrepreneur | #Women | #Hairstyling | Bjorn Salsone | Chaz Kruger | Business Brunch | #Podcast - August 9, 2022
- Why after 250 years are we still struggling for inclusion? | #Business | #Women | Lindi Tshabangu | Kalnisha Singh | Word of Mouth | KD Strategies - August 8, 2022