Here’s a quick word or two on OOH trends for 2013 from MD of Posterscope, Craig Page-Lee.
- In the out of home sector we will see the formation of smaller networked-agencies with teams structured to client’s specific needs and the bringing together best-in-class per project. There will be an increased movement of key marketing heads into agency lead roles and vise versa.
- Every campaign will now have a digital component to it and in many cases it will lead the communications platform.
- We will see many specialist media agencies partnering with specialist creative agencies offering through the line integrated communications solutions to clients.
- The key challenge in 2013 for both agencies and media alike will be EFFECTIVE MEASUREMENT, which provides an accurate R.O.I measure across highly integrated campaigns.
- ‘Mass-customization’ will continue to grow and move brands from appealing to all, to making the consumer feel that the brand is speaking directly to them.
- Consumers will continue to have even more power to influence brand success, or failure, than ever before.
- We will also see a continued increase in ‘open-source’ consumer participation that ultimately shapes and defines the behavior of a brand, product or service.
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020