eBizRadio is delighted to welcome Sylvia Walker to our regular contributor team. She is a accomplished entrepreneur with many years working experience – is a best seller author and a public speaker.
Today she shares her knowledge on Finance and Finance Literacy. Over the coming months we will be exploring various topics affecting both the macro economy as well as a more individualized/micro approach, covering many topics across the realm of finance.
Below is our first podcast which is just a introduction, future podcasts will cover specific topics/news and trends.
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Final viewership figures | #eBizInsights - November 12, 2019
- Things to consider if you’re managing your own AWS environment| #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- The Future State | #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- Employment equity needs more than lip service | #eBizWires | - November 12, 2019
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019
- The African Narrative – For Africans| #eBizInsight |Yaw Dwomoh - November 5, 2019