OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO RECEIVE FREE ADVERTISING ON A DIGITAL BILLBOARD |#eBizEntrepreneur | Miles Kubheka
Calling entrepreneurs who are interested in receiving a free adverting opportunity. The South African Breweries (SAB) is passionate about entrepreneurs and developing entrepreneurship in South Africa. On Friday, 10 November 2017, SAB launched a billboard in South Africa that is focused purely on promoting entrepreneurs and their businesses.
To help promote entrepreneurs themselves, SAB is encouraging entrepreneurs to list their registered business on the digital billboard. Businesses names will appear at random on the billboard. There is no cost to you, the entrepreneur, for placement of the ad on the billboard, and this has never been done before. The billboard will showcase the business’s name and service, as well as a contact number.
The billboard is made up from thousands of light bulbs that will spell out the details. If you are interested, please send an sms to 33011 to stand a chance of getting your business up in lights:
- Your company name
- What service your business provides
- Business contact number
Other details you may want to know
The billboard will go live on Monday, 06 November 2017 and businesses’ details will rotate throughout the day and weeks until the end of the campaign – which is early December.
The billboard is on Jan Smuts Avenue near Old Parks Sports Club in Johannesburg.
For more information and terms and conditions, please visit https://web.facebook.com/notes/sab-entrepreneurship/sab-entrepreneurship-digital-billboard-submission-process/1570903419633318/?
- Beat lead generation challenges in Africa | #eBizWires - April 18, 2018
- The Lost Art of Carpentry: Introducing Dezign a Door | #eBizInsights | Arnold Jardim - April 18, 2018
- Africa’s Gold lies in her Cultural Artisan Offerings - April 18, 2018
- Kudos Africa: a Member of Nation Builder | #eBizTrends | Louise Gardiner - April 18, 2018
- Stay connected even when the power is down | #eBizTechnology | Gerhard Conradie - April 17, 2018
- Customisation in BIM drives dormakaba South Africa approach | #eBizInsight - April 17, 2018
- Hospitality Technology Next Generation | #eBizInsight - April 16, 2018
- Thinking outside the black box | #eBizInsights - April 16, 2018
- Forensic readiness crucial to smooth operations| #eBizWires - April 12, 2018
- Sanlam’s Smooth Bonus Fund: Podcast 2 Why a need for such a fund | #eBizInsights | Siphokazi Mbelani - April 12, 2018
- Beat lead generation challenges in Africa | #eBizWires
- The Lost Art of Carpentry: Introducing Dezign a Door | #eBizInsights | Arnold Jardim
- Africa’s Gold lies in her Cultural Artisan Offerings
- Kudos Africa: a Member of Nation Builder | #eBizTrends | Louise Gardiner
- Stay connected even when the power is down | #eBizTechnology | Gerhard Conradie
- Customisation in BIM drives dormakaba South Africa approach | #eBizInsight