Calling entrepreneurs who are interested in receiving a free adverting opportunity. The South African Breweries (SAB) is passionate about entrepreneurs and developing entrepreneurship in South Africa. On Friday, 10 November 2017, SAB launched a billboard in South Africa that is focused purely on promoting entrepreneurs and their businesses.
To help promote entrepreneurs themselves, SAB is encouraging entrepreneurs to list their registered business on the digital billboard. Businesses names will appear at random on the billboard. There is no cost to you, the entrepreneur, for placement of the ad on the billboard, and this has never been done before. The billboard will showcase the business’s name and service, as well as a contact number.
The billboard is made up from thousands of light bulbs that will spell out the details. If you are interested, please send an sms to 33011 to stand a chance of getting your business up in lights:
- Your company name
- What service your business provides
- Business contact number
Other details you may want to know
The billboard will go live on Monday, 06 November 2017 and businesses’ details will rotate throughout the day and weeks until the end of the campaign – which is early December.
The billboard is on Jan Smuts Avenue near Old Parks Sports Club in Johannesburg.
For more information and terms and conditions, please visit https://web.facebook.com/notes/sab-entrepreneurship/sab-entrepreneurship-digital-billboard-submission-process/1570903419633318/?
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020