Calling entrepreneurs who are interested in receiving a free adverting opportunity. The South African Breweries (SAB) is passionate about entrepreneurs and developing entrepreneurship in South Africa. On Friday, 10 November 2017, SAB launched a billboard in South Africa that is focused purely on promoting entrepreneurs and their businesses.
To help promote entrepreneurs themselves, SAB is encouraging entrepreneurs to list their registered business on the digital billboard. Businesses names will appear at random on the billboard. There is no cost to you, the entrepreneur, for placement of the ad on the billboard, and this has never been done before. The billboard will showcase the business’s name and service, as well as a contact number.
The billboard is made up from thousands of light bulbs that will spell out the details. If you are interested, please send an sms to 33011 to stand a chance of getting your business up in lights:
- Your company name
- What service your business provides
- Business contact number
Other details you may want to know
The billboard will go live on Monday, 06 November 2017 and businesses’ details will rotate throughout the day and weeks until the end of the campaign – which is early December.
The billboard is on Jan Smuts Avenue near Old Parks Sports Club in Johannesburg.
For more information and terms and conditions, please visit https://web.facebook.com/notes/sab-entrepreneurship/sab-entrepreneurship-digital-billboard-submission-process/1570903419633318/?
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019