As we all figure out our new normal and are working from home. The use of technology is been harnessed and more and more people are searching for unieqe content that not only engages them but allows them to share in the knowledge of others.
We caught up via Skype with our CEO & Founder Ingrid von Stein and asked her what she was witnessing during this time of lock-down across the South African market.
“As many companies have either cut their marketing and advertising budgets or just put them on hold, this is the time to refocus and use those budgets or portions of them to continue to connect directly with their consumers and online radio, which is highly measurable and very cost effective and should certainly be a priority avenue that all brands or brand media strategists should be looking at”, says von Stein
For more information – [email protected]
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020
- Will my workplace be the same after the lockdown is lifted? | #Productivity | #Devan Moonsamy - May 11, 2020