Africa Business Connect – www.abconn.biz – is Africa’s first truly connected community of commerce that allows businesses – from small enterprises to governments and corporates – to connect in real time via an online platform allowing for business growth and expansion and interaction in real-time.
“Africa Business Connect launched its beta testing phase a short while ago and today has in excess of 30 000 businesses registered and engaging directly with each other”, says Hardus Hurter, co-founder and CEO of Africa Business Connect .
“We soon realized that one of the key factors for businesses looking to expand or come into the African continent was the perceived lack of credible business resource facilities and from that point the idea of having a virtual community of commerce was born.
In previous decades doing business in Africa was often difficult or people had to travel extensively to the various countries within Africa to try source or secure business partners or new products, but in today’s world of technology this is now possible to do by just sitting in front of your computer and signing up and logging in via www.abconn.biz
The purpose of Africa Business Connect is to be a single repository of vetted businesses and suppliers wanting to do business in Africa with other African Businesses or global companies.
Africa Business connect offers business a platform to share their details, information, business opportunities, tenders or seek out other businesses to trade with in an environment that is safe and secure and where a fair amount of vetting has already taken place by the curators of Africa Business Connect, allowing businesses to connect and explore trade opportunities across Africa.
Signing up to the Africa Business Connect – Community of Commerce is really simple; you go to the site www.abconn.biz and select a sign-up option that suits your business and from their you will receive your secure login and proceed to upload your information and start connecting directly with other business entities on the continent. ”We noted that initially smaller companies signed up using the free option, but soon upgraded to the paying option as we have kept the pricing structure low, enabling every business, irrespective of size to be part of this fast growing community of commerce”, says Hurter
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020
- Do you want to go to MONEY SCHOOL? |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu | Nabeel Khan |#MoneyTalks |#podcast - December 15, 2020