Open Source software supplier Obsidian Systems has reached a milestone and this year celebrated twenty years of service to a market that continues to grow.
The company has entrenched its position as a leader in deployment, maintenance and expertise surrounding Enterprise Open Source, to support OS relevant infrastructure, platform and software services.
Over the years Obsidian Systems has refined its service portfolio ranging from basic monitoring support for Linux-based servers right through to a full systems service for mission critical systems, including monitoring, reporting, maintenance, support, updates and administration.
To mark two decades of unrivalled service the company, which is marketed as ‘the open source solution’, we invite our partners, customers and open source enthusiasts to celebrate with us visit us at www.obsidian.co.za or #ObsBirthday to celebrate our company’s journey, its brand and legacy within the OS services market.
Share your story on Open Source, Operating System, Obsidian Systems or just super cool open source tech with us on #ObsBirthday on Twitter or Instagram or mail us at [email protected] and we will send a commemorative goody to you!
As we reflect on future IT roadmaps we still believe what underlines Obsidian value proposition is having skilled consultants provide proactive support, along with the knowledge of key principles of open standards and transparency, to decrease security risk and benefit from peer reviews and an in-tune OS community.
“We are very proud of our leadership position in the market and the level of service we continue to provide. Open Source is growing in appeal and in influence within a market that is hungry for solutions that offer reliability, flexibility and a reduction in the total cost of ownership,” said Muggie van Staden, MD at Obsidian Systems.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019