Obsidian Systems, a Johannesburg-based company with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM, is proud to announce it has recently achieved Platinum level within the Atlassian Solution Partner program.
Atlassian is a global leader in providing software products which help all teams unleash their full potential. Used by over 125,000+ companies, Atlassian’s flagship products, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket and Confluence to name a few, are loved by teams everywhere for their versatility, ease of use and openness.
Atlassian’s Solution Partner program levels (Silver, Gold and Platinum) recognize depth of expertise and experience with Atlassian products. As a Platinum Solution Partner, Obsidian Systems, the only Platinum level partner in Africa, is considered a niche consulting and solutions company with specialised knowledge that helps clients solve their real-world business obstacles.
“Obsidian Systems has proven through best practices that scaling from small to large enterprise customers is possible, however this accreditation makes it official. We are very excited by the opportunities this will unlock for us as we continue to drive Atlassian services in the African market,” says Muggie van Staden, CEO of Obsidian Systems.
“Trust, attention to customer expectations and a sharp focus on quality have been at the core of our interactions with Obsidian Systems over the past few years. This relationship has enabled the evolution of a world-class Atlassian ecosystem at Capitec Bank, helping our Teams revolutionise the way they work and interact.” – Frikkie Marais, Team Lead: Agile Solutions, Capitec Bank.
Obsidian Systems SmarterTeams division, provides professional services, licensing, training and managed services, working with the Atlassian product suite to all sized businesses throughout South Africa.
Learn more about Obsidian Systems Atlassian service offerings at https://obsidian.co.za/products/smarterteams
About Obsidian Systems
Obsidian Systems is an established supplier of Open Source software solutions. The company was started in 1995 as a services provider targeting businesses and organisations looking to integrate and leverage off Linux infrastructure.
Obsidian Systems has expanded its knowledge base in partnership with subsidiaries Cape Town based Autumn Leaf and GuruHut.
The expansion of skills is now a formidable team with Java™ expertise aligning our Enterprise Open Source solution for retail, supporting technology and consulting services across enterprise-ready open source infrastructure, big data, collaboration and agile IT strategies for your business.
Obsidian Systems and its subsidiaries strive to bring three legs to the South African market: the first being vendor-certified products, the second being local skills providing consulting, development and support and the third being vendor-certified training and certification. With these three elements, any organisation can trust the enterprise open source solution provided.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019