Obsidian Systems, a Johannesburg-based company with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM, is proud to announce it has recently achieved Platinum level within the Atlassian Solution Partner program.
Atlassian is a global leader in providing software products which help all teams unleash their full potential. Used by over 125,000+ companies, Atlassian’s flagship products, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket and Confluence to name a few, are loved by teams everywhere for their versatility, ease of use and openness.
Atlassian’s Solution Partner program levels (Silver, Gold and Platinum) recognize depth of expertise and experience with Atlassian products. As a Platinum Solution Partner, Obsidian Systems, the only Platinum level partner in Africa, is considered a niche consulting and solutions company with specialised knowledge that helps clients solve their real-world business obstacles.
“Obsidian Systems has proven through best practices that scaling from small to large enterprise customers is possible, however this accreditation makes it official. We are very excited by the opportunities this will unlock for us as we continue to drive Atlassian services in the African market,” says Muggie van Staden, CEO of Obsidian Systems.
“Trust, attention to customer expectations and a sharp focus on quality have been at the core of our interactions with Obsidian Systems over the past few years. This relationship has enabled the evolution of a world-class Atlassian ecosystem at Capitec Bank, helping our Teams revolutionise the way they work and interact.” – Frikkie Marais, Team Lead: Agile Solutions, Capitec Bank.
Obsidian Systems SmarterTeams division, provides professional services, licensing, training and managed services, working with the Atlassian product suite to all sized businesses throughout South Africa.
Learn more about Obsidian Systems Atlassian service offerings at https://obsidian.co.za/products/smarterteams
About Obsidian Systems
Obsidian Systems is an established supplier of Open Source software solutions. The company was started in 1995 as a services provider targeting businesses and organisations looking to integrate and leverage off Linux infrastructure.
Obsidian Systems has expanded its knowledge base in partnership with subsidiaries Cape Town based Autumn Leaf and GuruHut.
The expansion of skills is now a formidable team with Java™ expertise aligning our Enterprise Open Source solution for retail, supporting technology and consulting services across enterprise-ready open source infrastructure, big data, collaboration and agile IT strategies for your business.
Obsidian Systems and its subsidiaries strive to bring three legs to the South African market: the first being vendor-certified products, the second being local skills providing consulting, development and support and the third being vendor-certified training and certification. With these three elements, any organisation can trust the enterprise open source solution provided.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019