Northern Cross Wealth Management, a Cape Town-based financial services provider and offshore wealth management firm, was awarded the 2017 FAIS Compliant Seal from Masthead, in recognition of excellent compliance standards.
Masthead is a national supplier of risk management services to independent financial advisors and other licensed financial service providers (FSPs). They monitor, assess and verify that FSPs consistently maintain a high level of compliance with the procedures as prescribed in the FAIS Act (37) of 2002.
Northern Cross Wealth Management underwent three compliance audits and achieved more than the minimum score requirement of 85% for each audit. During these visits, the company’s policies and procedures were measured against the requirements set out in the FAIS Act (37) of 2002 and subordinate legislation as prescribed by the Financial Services Board. This verification is subject to annual review and Masthead has the right to withdraw the usage thereof at any time.
Commenting on the qualification, Managing Director of Northern Cross Wealth Management Michael Yuille said, “We are very happy to have achieved an excellent standard of compliance and this will provide our clients with added peace of mind, knowing we have been successfully evaluated on the regulatory requirements as set out by the Financial Services Board.”
Northern Cross Wealth Management is an authorized financial service provider.
Northern Cross Wealth Management, is a Cape Town-based financial services provider and offshore wealth management firm dedicated to providing bespoke financial solutions to clients looking for relationship-orientated and integrity-driven wealth management, built to suit their specific needs.
Their team of experienced financial advisors can assist you with anything from wealth protection, off-shore retirement savings, lump-sum investments and international life-cover.
Their services include:
- Foreign investment allowances
- International banking
- International investment plans
- Overseas trusts
- Management of existing QROPS
- Qualifying non-UK pension schemes (QNUPS)
Northern Cross Wealth Management is an authorized financial services provider.
Website : www.northerncrosswealth.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/11321301/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NorthernCrossWealth/
Twitter : @NCWM_
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020