Described by the NFS team as a consummate professional, inspirational leader and gracious host, Bradley Glenn, Managing Director of The Inside Edge, voiced his views on his company utilizing e-touches, supplied by NFS:
“People and relationships play a major role in the success of businesses globally and we found the flexibility and generosity of the NFS team a big factor from the outset. We now have more control of the operating system, whilst the added value of paying for the use of e-touches in Rands addresses our need to forecast accurately as well as implement the latest technology.
“Our team finds e-touches extremely user-friendly and remarkably easy to grasp. In fact, we are already seeing positive results.
“As we are in the early stages of implementing the technology, we have found a few teething problems, none of which can’t be overcome by working together to resolve them.
Already NFS is working so closely with our team, they are going to fix and sort obstacles we experience with the developers of e-touches to ensure all operations are streamlined.
“This new web-based solution makes for instant, open communications across all of South Africa, ensuring transparency and instant results.”
When asked how e-touches compared to the old way of doing things, Brad states: “The old system was time-consuming and I had to actually visit all the major centres of southern Africa in which we operate to ensure all was going according to plan, while it did not offer the instant sharing capabilities of etouches – in short it was cumbersome in some respects.
I now have more time to focus on client relations whilst the web-based system handles business as usual.”
Brad attended a workshop on etouches hosted by NFS in August 2015, where he decided to put this new technology to the test.
e-touches is a leader in cloud event management software. Founded in 2008, the event management technology company has more than 1,000 customers in 35 countries. Covering every major function in the event planning life-cycle, the multi-lingual and multi-currency software has 15 modules for registration, budgeting, surveying, mobile app and more. Headquartered in the United States, the company has 4 wholly-owned subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Belgium, Australia and the United Arab Emirates – distributed by NFS in Africa.
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020