The internationally renowned NFS Technology Group has announced the expansion of its software solutions set as well as support and training services in South Africa. This expansion will enhance the NFS set of capabilities in Southern Africa as the preferred supplier of top of the range software for hospitality, venue, events and conference planning professionals.
“We are well-established as the provider of choice of venue and events software to the hospitality, corporate and events management sectors in South Africa, Africa and internationally. To ensure our fast-expanding customer base in South Africa is not only supplied with the Rendezvous venue management software as well as the etouches events management and online registration solution, we have increased our technical and support team to meet existing and new client demands on a 24/7 basis.
This support is further complemented through up-to-date training for the South African hospitality, venue and events managements professionals utilizing our software.” Says Luis Da Souza, Chief Executive of NFS.
As part of its investment in support and sales in the country, NFS has appointed Jeana Turner as National Sales Manager. Well-established in the local hospitality market, Jeana is focused on assisting customers in bridging the gap between obsolete, time-consuming methods of venue and events management and the highly functional and easy to use technology solutions available from NFS.
Jeana states: “NFS brings to South Africa the best solutions for running successful corporate and commercial venues with Rendezvous, which deals with meeting operations, sales and billing. Our etouches event management solution is affordable and cloud-based and any event-manger’s best friend as a user-friendly platform to complement the execution of any event, conference or trade show, in any language.”
For further information on the NFS venue and event management solutions, training and 24/7 support for the hospitality, conference and events markets, contact:
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019