The internationally renowned NFS Technology Group has announced the expansion of its software solutions set as well as support and training services in South Africa. This expansion will enhance the NFS set of capabilities in Southern Africa as the preferred supplier of top of the range software for hospitality, venue, events and conference planning professionals.
“We are well-established as the provider of choice of venue and events software to the hospitality, corporate and events management sectors in South Africa, Africa and internationally. To ensure our fast-expanding customer base in South Africa is not only supplied with the Rendezvous venue management software as well as the etouches events management and online registration solution, we have increased our technical and support team to meet existing and new client demands on a 24/7 basis.
This support is further complemented through up-to-date training for the South African hospitality, venue and events managements professionals utilizing our software.” Says Luis Da Souza, Chief Executive of NFS.
As part of its investment in support and sales in the country, NFS has appointed Jeana Turner as National Sales Manager. Well-established in the local hospitality market, Jeana is focused on assisting customers in bridging the gap between obsolete, time-consuming methods of venue and events management and the highly functional and easy to use technology solutions available from NFS.
Jeana states: “NFS brings to South Africa the best solutions for running successful corporate and commercial venues with Rendezvous, which deals with meeting operations, sales and billing. Our etouches event management solution is affordable and cloud-based and any event-manger’s best friend as a user-friendly platform to complement the execution of any event, conference or trade show, in any language.”
For further information on the NFS venue and event management solutions, training and 24/7 support for the hospitality, conference and events markets, contact:
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Mothers do know best | #Entrepreneur | #Women | #Hairstyling | Bjorn Salsone | Chaz Kruger | Business Brunch | #Podcast - August 9, 2022
- Why after 250 years are we still struggling for inclusion? | #Business | #Women | Lindi Tshabangu | Kalnisha Singh | Word of Mouth | KD Strategies - August 8, 2022